How do I become a freelancer

sunnystar

I study accounting and after my research on Google I discover that freelance work is a best job for an accounting graduate but I'm new to it so I want you guys to help me out on this.

Which websites and how do I work as a freelancer?

The road to becoming a freelancer starts by joining freelancing platforms. You should begin by joining Fiverr and Upwork. There are many other freelancing platforms but these two are the most trusted and the most popular freelancing platforms where there are millions of buyers. On Fiverr, you will be creating your services for selling (popularly called gigs on Fiverr). You make money when someone buys your gigs and you complete the order. On Fiverr, you will have to apply to the available jobs, and when you are hired to work on the job and complete the job you make money. These marketplaces are very competitive and you should have patience. If you have accounting skills and knowledge, you can create gigs related to accounting and bid on jobs related to accounting and bookkeeping. A lot of care should be taken while creating your freelancing profile, you need to share your work experience.

I have joined both websites mentioned above and I discover I need to have work experience on the website before I could earn but I never get any job the sites let alone I will have work experience to add to my profile. I don't know if they will take offline work experience for a start so as not to waist all my free connects.

Go to freelancer.com and create profile. Find the jobs that suits you and bid the lowest or complete the first few jobs for free. The testimonials from your free works will help you build your professional rating which attracts new paid customers

Becoming a freelancer is very easy nowadays,. It has a very low barrier of entry, there are a lot of freelance platforms out there that all you need to do is to just build skills, you can learn also for free from youtube, what you need to prioritize is to mastery.

There are a lot of reelancer on the market nowadays so your competitions are very vast, you have to what you got to do, whatever skill you choose make sure you know it like the back of your hand, build a portfolio and make sure you standout, you can create your own blog and write about stuffs, so that whenever your name is typed on Google, they'll be something to read.

You can also game the system by paying some of your friends to review you on this platform, this will help with you ranking and will get you clients easily.

There are a few things you need to do in order to become a freelancer. First, you need to develop your skillset in a particular area or field. This could be anything from writing and editing to web development or graphic design. Once you have a strong foundation in your chosen area, you can start to look for freelance work.

There are a few ways to find freelance work. You can search for jobs on online job boards, or reach out to companies or clients directly. You can also network with other freelancers to find work. Once you have a few clients, you can start to build up your portfolio and reputation.

As a freelancer, you will need to be able to manage your time and work effectively. You will also need to be able to communicate with your clients and deliver quality work. If you can do these things, you will be well on your way to a successful freelance career.

Freelancing is another area of online business entirely and as a freelancer you must be ready to get adopted to freelancing lifestyle because you will always have a lot of competition to face and the quality of your services will determine how far you can go on a freelance platform . But that is not withstanding because all these things can be learnt as long as you are willing to research more about freelancing and understand what is expected of you as a seller on freelancing platform.

If you're interested to make money as a freelancer, you should consider learning programming , graphic designing , content writing or any other digital skills you believe will be highly on demand..

It's not going to be an easy journey for you as a newbie but with time you can get used to the platform and you can start making money consistently after sometimes .