How Difficult it is to make your first $1 Online

BlueHat

Making money online is easy but can be said that it is not for everyone, many people will give-up pretty early. Affiliate marketing, blogs and YouTube are some of the common ways for making money online. However investment is needed, whether in matters of time or money, also, you will need to have a lot of commitment and patience to make it in the online world.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Its not only online business that require patience but also offline business .
My first online earning was not that easy because; it require one to be courageous and be focus.
Some times when one working on ptp site they may mandate you to be posting good comment and good thread so if you are the type that can not compose or write very well it may be difficult to achieve any thing there.

General01

How dificult you think it is, is how difficult it will appear. Making one dollar can be quite easy with a proper positive mindset, a proper knowledge of how to get the money and ultimately discipline and dedication.

Mika

VIP Contributor
making f$1 online s not very difficult. You can join forums like Bizdustry or Trendri and easily make $1 in one or two hours, all you need is basic writing skills and the ability to convey ideas in writing. However, if you post every days on the forums I mentioned, you can easily make at lest $50 per month. However, the problem with forum posting is there is limitation on how much you can earn. Furthermore, it is also very tiring to post on forums every day. You need to do a lot of writing and it is impossible to come up with fresh idead regularly.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
making $1 by working online or $10 for that matter is very easy. You can start posting on paid to post forums, work on micro job sites, publish on article sites, etc. However, what is difficult is making $100, $200 or even $1000 is very difficult. I have been working 4 years yet I cannot make a lot of money by working online. The jobs on the internet does not pay as much as the jobs in the real market. I am saying this from my own experience. I have been doing a lot of things, yet cannot make $1500 per month