Reasons making money online is difficult

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Do you know that making money off line is a lot easier especially if you are working for another. But online job isn't same because of the following:

Online jobs needs you to be active to earn, like on posting sites if you do not post you make no money for that day but offline you can take permission to be off work but still get same salary at the end of the month.

Online if you do not reach payout, you wouldn't receive any pay but offline you get paid without the need for job assessment.

Online sites can be closed at any given time without even prior notice to users with offline jobs there's a letter to address the issue of sacks

What makes online jobs difficult for you?

niche

Verified member
I agree that it is very difficult to make money online especially in the last 5-6 years when advertising rates have crashed. To make it worse here, those who make money online are considered soft targets for harassment by greedy government agencies, who criminally defame , cheat, exploit those who are working online in the worst manner.

Last edited:

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Everything you state in your post is hundred percent true. That is the reason why I hold firm to my salary work. I know that I can still get paid if I am absent from the workplace for a day or two. Because it's quite different online, you only make money when you work especially with get paid to post website. Internet connection is one of the problems for me over here to make money online.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, one of the main reasons why making money online is so difficult is because of the fact that there are not many money making websites out there that are easily available for Tier 3 countries and where unskilled people could make money. They require you to be an expert in a particular field.

Skysaint

Verified member
Yeah, making money online is not so easy as people may be inclined to think but that doesn't mean it's not possible. The stuff that actually makes online earning methods difficult is due to it's competitive market which makes it very difficult for most people to earn. For one to earn reasonable amount of money online, you need to be good at what you do

A

Austinfranz

Well, one of the main reasons why making money online is so difficult is because of the fact that there are not many money making websites out there that are easily available for Tier 3 countries and where unskilled people could make money. They require you to be an expert in a particular field.
If so, please do research..

Ever heard of Fiverr, Upwork or Clickbank even a Nigerian online market place called EXPERTNAIRE??

Making money online is being made simplier by the day.

True, there are challenges but what else would you expect in an well growing and profitable industry?

Check EXPERTNAIRE.com for example. Even unskilled persons earn because they acquire new skill sets right there on the platform.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Many have been mislead and highly misinformed to thinking that making money online is easy or fast, this is highly inaccurate. Those working online are not finding it easier as they are using both their intellectual prowess and they also make use of their physical effort.

Those working offline may argue that those working online has alot of time at their disposal and their time could be used at their discretion with appears to be true, but that time we are talking about it been used to work and not play so lets compared this two case scenarios where you have someone who works offline and online, so lets take someone working as a teacher in a private school and earns N85,000 and works Monday to Friday and starts at 8am and closes by 3pm.

When the person gets home every afternoon the person would be free to do other things, and sleep very well at night. As compared to someone working round the clock from Monday to Sunday and has to work eben at night when the offline worker is fast asleep. It is really becomes more tasking if the person is working on PPT sites because it will take somuch effort to make up to $1 a day.

Suba

Staff member
Thanks for sharing bro, so online jobs are similar to daily wage workers, but online jobs will be paid after reaching the minimum withdrawal. What makes it difficult for me to do online tasks is the timing between offline and online work. also our online work is not just one job we do at the same time, such as trading or making posts first.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Making money online is seen as something hard and an easy to some people . There is no doubting the fact that it is not easy to see a good online paying job , sometimes the job earnings may be high but the kind of job or task involve maybe hard and complicated , in another case the job task a website offers may be easy but the job pay or earnings maybe low , and in order to balance the equation to seen an easy online job with good job earnings individuals will have to surf and search the internet to find one .

Individuals who consider making money online as difficult sometimes could be a victim to online scammers who have scam them and rob them of their money on a particular site they worked for . And because of this they feel irritated about making money online and do not want to give it a try anymore . It is understandably that being scammed online is a devastating and disappointing experience that is why is advisable that before investing your time , money , resources , and energy on a particular website personal proper research and analysis should be done so as not to be a victim to online scammers and fraudsters .

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I think each one of them has it's own implications and rewards.

There is security when it comes to working offline, much input is not really required for most jobs because it is mostly monotonous.

Working offline gives most people a sense of identity because they feel among a community of people and they interact with them which is really a good way of building inter personal relationships.

Online on the other hand is not predictable and most of us that are just getting started mostly relies on other websites to make money, and there's no security, because the owners of these sites can decide to do whatever they like without being questioned.

The only way we can take control of our online earning is by building our own source of income independently.

Some people also think making money online is not possible and that's the reason they find it difficult to even start at the first place because like everything in life you have to believe in it before it will work for you.

Personally, if I'm given a chance between working online and offline, I will choose online directly because it is easier for me and it doesn't have any barrier when it comes to growth.

Rachael

Verified member
Since I got to realize the possibility of making money online, I never had once thought that making money online is difficult, I had always perceived it to be tedious and time demanding. The first time I tried working online was on a local app, which has a website too and although it was really time consuming, because the least number of words that could be written is 300words and you need to write original content which is devoid from plagiarism and copy or paste content. It was not easy being creative to make up to 300word articles of nearly eight to ten on a daily basis. At times, when the article is submitted for review, it would be sent back for revision to be made. I made a few bucks which was encouraging as that was my very first time to try out my skills in the public but I got discouraged when their terms and conditions were reviewed to more demotivating ones. Making money online is not so difficult because it has a lot of advantages that most offline jobs do not have. With the right skills, quality time, motivation and determination, you will be spurred to give it a try.

Sikapa

Verified member
Yeah I see online money making as not easy way. If a person has money to invest in it then it can be easy but if you don't invest money into it then is difficult.

As compare online money making to that of offline I can say offline is easier than online.

Kendy

Verified member
Inasmuch as I now enjoy the art of making money online, I still find it very difficult, compared to what people has painted me to believe. In making money online, you need to be active by spending your quality time and creativity before you can earn. The way I pictured the concept of making money online, it was as though when once you signed up or registered on a site that you can automatically start earning without doing any work but this is not the reality. The major reason working online seem as though it is easy, is due to the leverage it offer workers to work from home.

Making money even with the required skill is still not easy because of the competition and many people are devising ways to be uniquely creative and innovative so as to attract many clients to them. To make a reasonable amount of money online, it is required that you afford to learn a skill either by employing the services of a coach or by engaging in a self research. Even when it comes to online investment, it becomes a risk because you do not have the leverage to how you would regulate the market value in terms of cryptocurrency trading.

This is very true. Offline job is a sure way to earn money but it is little more difficult. In online earning, you feel more relaxed and comfort doing tasks. What you should bother of is the availability of mobile data. I also have an offline job which I make quite an income. My online earnings is mostly used for petty stuffs to carry out such as buying data plan, buying lunch or meal to get by by the day. It's a little bit low but it is useful. Why you don't earn much online is because online earning isn't a full time job and require quite a little time to complete tasks given, on the other hand you work more doing offline jobs and easily get tired due to the workload of your job. Online earning is a good way to earn passive income for those who got a little free time. Passive income can be supportive in handling our emergency needs. We shouldn't only rely on earning online as it's not much, it is better to find a good offline job to do so you can meet up with your budget and settle your needs without having to look into borrowing loans.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I could understand the fact that most online business platform could be closed down at any time and this is one of the disadvantage of online business because in this situation that means some online business are not really trusted because of the fact that they can easily close down the platform at any given time.

Well the fact that you have to wait to reach the minimum withdrawal is normal and I don't really see this as a disadvantage because it is not really easy for anyone to pay people most especially below a certain amount of money . That would really be stressful and a lot of members will likely abuse such situation by requesting for withdrawal with just one dollars which is not always an easy things to do.

Even if you have to work offline you have to be getting your salary on monthly basis and also the same is applicable to most online business not all.

Any way of earning both online and offline will always have some advantage and disadvantage but even though online business may also have its own advantage I still prefer online business because of so many advantage like the ability to work on spare time.

allison001

Verified member
We have so many reasons why making money online is very difficult. A lot of people find it difficult to make money online due to their busy schedule, some people also find it difficult to make money online because they do not believe in online money making thinking that anything concerning online money making is fraud or scam. I also had the same experience, until I discovered so many legit ways to make money online.

Another reason why making money online can be difficult. Sometimes it do depends on the kind of online money making you are engaging yourself in, making money online as a blogger can be very difficult because you have to sit down and write your own content that we'll meet up your audience satisfaction.

Making money online can be also difficult if you don't have the mindset, here in a paid to post site, it's not that easy to make money online here, spending so many hours and focusing on your screen is not easy, so in this way it's somehow difficult to make money online.

We are not making money online is difficult but that doesn't mean that we should be lazy, instead we should work hard.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The point you have highlighted is quite very true but on the long run if you are really very serious in making money on the internet, you can actually get richer before someone who is doing an offline business.

Both online businesses and offline businesses have their advantages and disadvantages. If you are working online for example, it demands you to be very active before you can be able to make something tangible except you have created a very good passive income for yourself such as an established blog or a monetized YouTube channel that only requires you to make video.

Taking YouTube for example, if you really want to monetize a YouTube channel it requires you to do a lot of work and be very active before you can be able to get a lot of subscribers and views. There are also some level of knowledge you must have such as how to do keyword research properly before putting your videos in order to attract a lot of people easily.

Making money online is quite very technical when compared to offline. An offline business is not that technical provided you have simple knowledge about it. Another thing is that an offline business is not totally trustworthy because any platform can close at any time.

Ramolak19

Verified member
Making money online can be challenging due to the saturation of markets, high competition, and constantly changing algorithms. Scams and fraudulent schemes are prevalent, making it difficult to identify legitimate opportunities.

Differentiating oneself from the crowd and building credibility online is time consuming. Then online income streams often require continuous effort and investment before yielding significant returns.

Technical know how, marketing skills, and resilience are essential for navigating the complexities of online money making ventures.