Earn Money Which Online Money Making Difficult For You?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Internet has provided us with numerous way to make money online. If you like to write, there are various ways to make money.

You can become a content writer on the freelance marketplaces online. You can decide to write an e-book on a topic and sell it to a targeted audience.

Even it is possible to make money online without a special skills. Once you knew how to browse the internet and do some basic things you are good to go.

Sometimes we often strive hard to make more money online by creating multiple streams of income.

This will prompt someone to try other money-making model so you can make more money.

As for me forex trading and cryptocurrency investment have been difficult for me because I don't know how to do a chat reading and some other things.

So I want to ask you guys that do you have any online money making model that is very difficult for you?

Last edited:

Mika

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is a hard nut to crack (at least for me). When I launched a website, I also started promoting affiliate products through my website. I have not made a single affiliate sale from the website even though the website receives traffic and has been earning $1 per day in average from ads.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is a particular industry that can pay you a lot of money but also it has a high barrier-to-entry and that is one that I have been battling with for a long time now. Content creation is also another angle that I like but then I am finding it very difficult.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well to me affiliate marketing is one of the most difficult, affiliate marketing is difficult because I've not been able to see someone that can give me accurate training on how to get started and as a result of this it is always very difficult for me to get people to buy the products I am marketing online .sometimes I don't even know how to go about it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is a personal perspective. While some may decide to choose a particular way of making money, others may choose another. But what makes a website or a scheme difficult for me?

A scheme is difficult if there is no adequate training available for such a scheme. I could remember how I do disturb people on this forum to put me through freelancing websites like Upwork. Many still turned me down asking me to be coping till I get the concept.

There are rigid rules. I couldn't go further while learning future crypto trading and forex trading because of their rigid rules. These two platoforms will give you what you must follow and you must not do otherwise except you are joking with your money. I always like a platoform that's flexible and not the one that will make you dogmatic.

The other thing I do consider as well in determining the difficult schemes is the fact that does it have ways of marketing it. Affiliate marketing would have been lovely but it is difficult to see a platoform for the promotion of these products. Many platoforms especially social media always shut the link down for the reasons best known to them.

In fact there is no online earning that is not difficult. We only need to keep mastering it till it becomes simpler.

E

eldavis

I have come across my fare share of difficulty when it comes to affiliate marketing. I always hear people talk about how easy it is to make money from affiliate marketing, and I just laugh cause it is true that one can make alot through affiliate marketing, but these figures online has made it look so easy but In reality it's takes time to grow and in most cases, it can be pretty difficult.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The the act of making money online has been a poverty alleviation remedy to individuals living in some developing countries like the ones in West Africa . From all the strategy available on the internet to make money online the only medium or strategy I do not like is the act of making money online through survey websites . I find survey website very irritating annoying and most importantly a waste of time . Personally I have done my research on various survey websites such as : survey junkie , survey plot , swagbucks , rear tutorials , social rebels , ySsense , SurveyMonkey ,SurveySparrow , Typeform , Qualtrics , SoGoSurveys , Survicate , survey Maker etc . One feature tends to stand out from between the above survey brokers which is they are time consuming and the earnings are not worth it .

Rather than wasting my precious time on survey website I intend to work on paid to post websites and some of the paid to post website I have been initially working on for the past two years are bisdustry and listverse . They are both paid to post website are legit , flexible , and easily accessible but yet their earnings we are relatively low . And so , during the year 2018 I came across the trendri . Com website forum which has been the best paid to post website I have encountered online .

pakmas

Affiliate marketing is a particular industry that can pay you a lot of money but also it has a high barrier-to-entry and that is one that I have been battling with for a long time now. Content creation is also another angle that I like but then I am finding it very difficult.
Affiliate marketing id difficult for me