How did the Covid affect your finance?

springtech

This topic is inspired by the trending news about Apostle Johnson Suleiman a popular Nigerian pastor who said he made so much money during the pandemic that he was able to buy a new Jet and he even went to the point of saying, he wished the pandemic never ended.
However we all know that most businesses were affected, some people lost their jobs, many lost their means of livelihood, even those that didn't lose their jobs had their salaries cut by some percentage.
In fact so many people resorted to begging, as they couldn't feed their families and getting by daily became a problem.

No doubt some people made money, some cashed out well from their online businesses. But the percentage of people in this category was small compared to those whose finance was messed up.

For me, my offline means of income was intact, thanks to God.

So guys, how did the pandemic affect your finance.
How were you able to make money during this period.

Victor001

When I heard the news concerning Apostle Suleiman, I had to take time to watch the video and be certain how people made money in a period where people are struggling, it just have to happen that people always take advantage of suituations to their own advantages instead of wallowing and feeling depress.

EKUSANI

Covid was the worst thing that happened to the world in general.when I heard the new I was like is it possible for the very first time in my time to witness a thing like that . covid really affected my work .
My life and even my relationship including my family.i means that was my first time that word boring .came into my mind . because for my life since I came into earth.i pray such think or anything related to covid should never happen again in this life .I miss so many clients and even lost some of them .may their gentle souls rest in peace ✌️.I was so much lack of finance.we can just imagine that especially when government do nothing about it .I mean government told us to be indoor but refuse to provide what to eat.
If they is another word worst than hungry I will love to use because it was terrible.hunger lack of money,missing if Love once and being at home for good one year was not and easy thing . products was condemn and destroy just because of covid ,one man mistake.i really thank God for lifting us from such disaster.the experience was terrible.

Teatea

The pandemic affected my business in more positive ways than negatively. The pandemic opened my eyes to so many things I've been doing in the wrong ways in my business. My online presence got a new dimension during the lockdown when I had no chance to go to work but still had to find ways to sustain my business, i had to look for other means to take control of the situation.

Maphalle

It's amazing that a person can really boast about buying a private jet while others were really frustrated with no jobs and some salaries cut. In my country only government employees were the ones who were never affected in their salaries. I'm one of those who suffered without income because business could not run. But God has a thousands ways to provide. Thank God I was never swept away by hunger or Covid.

Godsplan

This topic is inspired by the trending news about Apostle Johnson Suleiman a popular Nigerian pastor who said he made so much money during the pandemic that he was able to buy a new Jet and he even went to the point of saying, he wished the pandemic never ended.
However we all know that most businesses were affected, some people lost their jobs, many lost their means of livelihood, even those that didn't lose their jobs had their salaries cut by some percentage.
In fact so many people resorted to begging, as they couldn't feed their families and getting by daily became a problem.

No doubt some people made money, some cashed out well from their online businesses. But the percentage of people in this category was small compared to those whose finance was messed up.

For me, my offline means of income was intact, thanks to God.

So guys, how did the pandemic affect your finance.
How were you able to make money during this period.
The COVID pandemic affected me in both ways, good and bad. The bad part was that most of my family members had problems with their salaries as it was reduced by a certain percentage and some even lost their jobs.

But me personally it affected me positively. I'm still a student and even though l'm also at home because of the pandemic, l had the chance to learn more skills online and that has increased my income based more better than the past.

Adetayo100

Covid-19 really affected my financial life, it affected every organization and individuals by rendering everyone penniless, i had some money saved away for future use but i had to deep hands into the savings to the extent i spent everything on food and other essential needs at the time of the pandemic. Though i am still getting back on my feet but it won't be easy as before.

Planet408

COVID actually affected a lot of things. Though I didn't really experience hardship during the pandemic because I was doing some contract work with a hospital during the pandemic. Moreso, my online hustle was also paying me to a reasonable extent. Thank God for internet business and online freelancing jobs. It has saved many of us from financial crisis.

IamDozzy

The Covid-19 pandemic was favourable to some people and unfavorable to others financially. Smart business men or people with insights such as Apostle Suleiman was able to take full advantage of the Covid-19 pandemic to make money. The Covid-19 pandemic affected me financially, I wasn't able to get the job I wanted and as a result of that my finances was down. However towards the end of the pandemic, my finances started picking up because I discovered online business.

Queentener

The covid-19 pandemic didn't favour me, my business was affected in a negative (bad) way, I will say it was a bad financial year for me, but it taught me to diversify which I did. I discovered during the pandemic that there are some things that are essential in life. So I started a new business this year,I made sure it is an essential commodity. I didn't let the pandemic that affected my business badly weigh me down. Hopefully this year will be better.

Abee111

The covid 19 pandamic affect my business in so many ways, which consist in both the positive and negative way..but negative carries Like 80% than the positive,and am going to talk on only the negative side of it.
The negative part of it is that all the ways or source at which i get my income has been closed, no another way in which i will invest and get income, ways of doing a business has been closed, no flow of products or money flow and many more things.

Snazzy001

not only finance ,the pandemic had affected many activities and daily routines .you will testify to the fact that things became expensive during this time .movement were also restricted and freedom of association was limited .now this part made it hard for offline kind of business to survive and find its way to the top

Ozigba Richard Lamai

the covid19 pandemic that affected people's finance drastically because during the pandemic people no longer go to work and the sales of products get higher in the market and the patronage of product also reduce people will know how longer having much money in circulation and discourses under-inflation and poverty. However to me as a businessman it affected by business drastically that I almost go bankrupt.

Makah

Is there anyone on Earth that was not affected by the Corona pandemic and it also affected me and my family like it affected everyone. It has blinked our financial stability and I know the government are doing everything In thier possible power to boost and rectify the country economic stability.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
As we all know that covif-19 affected so many business negatively and likewise affected some positively
As I am concerned, covid -19 affected me in some ways negatively but the positive effect of it is many than negative side .
During this covid I was able to acquire some knowledge on how to make money like as I was doing right now.

Psalmseen

When the pandemic first hit the country, it was as if the whole world was coming to an end. It was a hell of difficult moment. I'm into academics and education sector. Schools was closed, tutorial was shut down, I'm a musician, I play instrument to earn money. There was no occasion, if you organize one openly, you would be arrested. No single source of income at that time, it was as if the covid outbursted because of me. But now though, it is now getting back to normal.

funmi

Verified member
The whole things coupled with the announcement of the lockdowns really came as a very rude shock to me, that was the least of my expectations. I never knew such a thing could ever be possible. For people to be lockdown in there houses and they couldn't go out or travel anywhere. As at the time I was preparing to travel for business purpose all expenses paid. So all of a suddenly they announced that we now have a case in my country a s before we could say jack the government had started placing restriction measures and a full blown lockdown was announcement, in fact is was highly devastating as we could not go anywhere and all business activities were ground and put to a complete halt. And had completely ran out of stock for my business and I had used most of the funds I had to finance myself and family. It is even more terrible as the government promised to provide us with palliatives that will sustain us during the hard times as it was done in other countries but we got nothing and many resulted to crimes to survive. We later discovered to hid the food items.

E

eldavis

The pandemic period didn't really affect my business in a negative way though. Back then I had no means of earning offline, so most of my things where done online. During the covid period I had to put in more effort in searching for ways to make money online and since I had no where to go too, I doubled my effort and spent most of my time working online. This actually increased my online earnings.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
The pandemic did not affect me much financially. This is because it came at a time when I was still in school with no offline business or job. I was still depending on my parents and so the pandemic came and I went back home.

What the pandemic did for me is teach me the importance of online earning. Which was awesome because I got to concentrate on the little work I had. That includes paid to post forums and article writing sites.

I think the free time that came with lockdowns and keeping a social distance is what prompted me to look for online earning methods. And I found great ones that are working great for me upto now. I also got better at spending and saving my money.

Yhubee

The pandemic affected a whole lot of offline business during that period. I know of some people who could barely feed due to the collapse of their businesses.
The pandemic favoured me in a way because it really opened my eyes to a lot of things ,such as online jobs. I was exposed to a lot of sites ; well some we're legit while some were not. But I know I earned a good amount of money from the legit sites. Due to this, I wasn't affected much financially by the pandemic as I was still making money. I had enough time to work on different sites which indeed helped me to earn more.
The pandemic taught me of the importance of online jobs because as most offline businesses were not able to operate,people resorted to online businesses and it helped a lot.
The pandemic also taught me the importance of saving enough. I know of most people that relied on their savings until the pandemic was over. Now if they did not save and went about spending their money frivolously, they would have been at a loss, either they would have to resorted to begging or borrowing from others.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The pandemic didn't really affected me then financially because I didn't even have money or neither was I even working to even make money because then I was just concentrating in learning my skill to really understand how to be a full and well qualified electrician .

The pandemic period Really help me in some instances because then is when I have the knowledge to work online. Probably if not because of the pandemic I wouldn't even have the opportunity to work online because I will be concentrating in my offline work.

It has really improve my finance ever since the pandemic came into existence and a lot of people were really making money seriously then because there were so many opportunities for them to make money and this opportunity includes mini importation , drop shipping and some other online business.

Importation of product was really among one of the most profitable business then since people didn't have the ability to buy most of their products offline and as a result of this they were all interested in getting their product offline which to them they consider it to be the most easiest and have them delivered to them at home .