Earn Money How can I monetize my YouTube channel?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
How do I monetize my New YouTube channel?; This is the kind of questions people that just created YouTube channel ask. If you are able to monetize your YouTube channel then you can be rest assured that you will be making a whole lot of money on monthly basis. Owning a monetize YouTube channel is one of the best things that can happen to anybody in this present time. Today I'll be looking at some methods in which you can use to monetize your YouTube channel easily;
Create quality videos: one of the methods of standing a chance to get your YouTube channel monetized is by creating quality and engaging videos.
Create enticing thumbnails: Thumbnails can attract a lot of people to watch your videos. It is what people see it before they actually watch your video.
Promote your YouTube channel on popular forums: I see a lot of people posting their YouTube channel on quora after answering a question. They usually embed their videos in order to direct their readers.
SEO: this is also another secret method to get your YouTube channel seen especially people searching from Google.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I just read an eye opener article written by a resourced person. The problem faced by many youtube channel owners is lack of traffic. And with your article, you have highlighted various means of generating traffic to our YouTube channel. Most people don't post quality and educative or informative videos hence they have less trafficon their channels.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The quality video is imperative in YouTube to earn more views. However, when it comes to monetization my issue is the watch hours. I think it is 400 hours that your channel should gain in a month before your channel can qualify for monetization. That is aside from the 1,000 subscribers that you need to have as well.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This is concise, brief and to the point....It's the best thing to read for anyone considering to make money through YouTube channels, videos and all. Most people don't tend to read before engaging and pursuing a success in social media life. That's why it's some times difficult for them. I believe we need to read, which is very imperative, reading will further boost our knowledge about anything we want to do.

Mika

VIP Contributor
SEO takes a long time to show its effect. Sometimes it might even take 6 months before your SEO efforts are paid. Creating quality video helps but if you have jus started on youtube, your video will be hardly pushed into the feed by youtube and you will not gain a view easily. The only solution is paud advertising, on and off youtube.

MNelly

How do I monetize my New YouTube channel?; This is the kind of questions people that just created YouTube channel ask. If you are able to monetize your YouTube channel then you can be rest assured that you will be making a whole lot of money on monthly basis. Owning a monetize YouTube channel is one of the best things that can happen to anybody in this present time. Today I'll be looking at some methods in which you can use to monetize your YouTube channel easily;
Create quality videos: one of the methods of standing a chance to get your YouTube channel monetized is by creating quality and engaging videos.
Create enticing thumbnails: Thumbnails can attract a lot of people to watch your videos. It is what people see it before they actually watch your video.
Promote your YouTube channel on popular forums: I see a lot of people posting their YouTube channel on quora after answering a question. They usually embed their videos in order to direct their readers.
SEO: this is also another secret method to get your YouTube channel seen especially people searching from Google.
I personally I have a YouTube channel that is running but it's still not yet monitized because it hasn't reached 4000 watch time. Getting 1k and above subscribers it's always easy but the working hard on YouTube channel comes when you want to reach 4000 watch hours time because that's when you get to be monitized .other than that soon I will be at 4000 watch time and yes I know of someone who earn lots of money on YouTube every month.