Share your favorite side hustles and how you monetize them?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
It's very important to have seen a lot of people make huge amount of money from freelancing and they love it as a side hustle as well. You could try it out because you can decide to offer writing and design skills to your clients on platforms like Upwork and Fiverr to make money. You can definitely go into online tutoring and it's what a lot of people use as a side hustle too. I would recommend you to use platforms like TutorMe and Chegg to connect with your students and you would get paid. I would also suggest a very good way to make money and it is to start selling products on Amazon FBA and that has been a game-changer for so many people as well online.

I have also thought of going into affiliate marketing because it's definitely the favourite of so many people who have decided to work online. The interesting thing is that it requires no upfront investment. Additionally, there are lost of people who makes money online as a side hustle by involving in Selling handmade products on platforms like Etsy. It is definitely a successful side hustle jobs for those who like it. However, making a decision to offer pet-sitting and dog-walking services in your neighborhood is also worth considering too. i would say that It's a fun way to earn money for yourself.