Earn Money How Can I Make Money As A Forum Owner?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Spelling errors
Forum has been in existence since the advent of the internet. forums gives people the opportunity to meet and interact with people of the same mindset. Forum can also be in form of discussion board.

There is a forum virtually in niches that are available on the internet. I was so surprised on a day when I discovered that there is a forum about snail owners.

I like internet forums because I usually discover new money making method on different forums I belongs to.

I am also planning to own a forum where people from different part of the world will join and discuss ways to make more money on the internet.

So I want to ask you guys that what are the ways I can make money if it happens that I own a big forum with thousands of members across the world?

Last edited:

Setho

VIP Contributor
Forums are usually characterized by people who usually visit the site at almost a daily rate so the best way you can utilise this opportunity is through the use of advertisement networks with pay-per-view. If the forum is for a particular type of discussion then you can venture into selling of products that are peculiar to it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Forum owners can also make money by promoting affiliate offers to the members of the forum. I discover about this in one of the internet marketing forums I belong to. The owner usually send out a newsletter to every member promoting one internet marketing related products in those newsletter. They also make money by selling slot in the marketplace on the forum.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Before the forum can actually make money for the owners, the owners should have a lot of money to invest into the forum to build a member base, content, and traffic. If there are a lot of content, members, and traffic, the forum can earn from network ads (CPM or CPC), or affiliate ads.