How broad is cryptocurrency known as an investment.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
There are so many kind of investment but talking about investing in cryptocurrency I would say that cryptocurrency investment is definitely a profitable investment for the ability for you to profitable gain from cryptocurrency investment totally depend on the requisite knowledge , training , and experience you have on it . In Nigeria cryptocurrency is sometime combined with Forex trading , and by far it is the kind of investment that has turned a lot of people into billionaires and millionaires . And like I already said , if you want to get something profitably rewarding from the cryptocurrency it would definitely take you your time , energy , mental power and the ability to be patient . First and foremost you need to get the requisite knowledge so as to accurately and sufficiently predict which cryptocurrency tokens is more likely to increase in value or possibly decreases in value .
And also having requisite knowledge about cryptocurrency can totally help you in areas of predicting when a particular cryptocurrency to come would have a reasonable amount of value .

The leading cryptocurrency token is Bitcoin , and presently bitcoin is worth almost $34000 or more . There are other sub leading cryptocurrency tokens some of which include : ethereum and Litecoin etc .

Actually, BTC is currently trading at $19998, so not sure where you're getting your info from. In regards to your title, approximately 3% of the global population is invested in cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency investment is very broad and in fact it has been one of the most endorsed investments by majority of online hustlers in countries like West Africa for example Nigeria to be precise . Cryptocurrency investment is also profitable but in order for you to gain the profitability of cryptocurrency investment you need to have requisite knowledge and requisite experience to be able to predict the crypto-currency market so as to know which particular cryptocurrency to call is about to rise and value and which one is about to fall or decrease in value so as to run on a profit and not a loss .

By far, cryptocurrency investments and trading has definitely been one of the most online activity that have definitely turn a whole majority of people into billionaires and millionaires overnight . I personally I am a student of cryptocurrency trading and to be sincere the experience with the type of investment is totally interesting but it can only be interesting when you are ready to learn on how to predict the cryptocurrency market