Finance How do I find an angel investor? How to get supporters from abroad for my project?

faded

Hello, I am a high school student from a country other than the USA. I was working as a project manager in a social platform, I was a moderator on different websites, I met many people and had the opportunity to get support and establish partnerships from top experts in the industry.

Recently, I got an offer from the founder of a site that has supported me so far (his website has 6,000+ members), I told him my unique idea about starting a new forum, and he said he could provide me with hosting, domain, and some adjustments... Accepting his offer I want to get some support, but I am undecided because my project idea is not very similar and it can grow fast, so I want to get a few more support, get a circle from abroad and find an investor. I would be very grateful if anyone could provide information on this. You can also send PM.

Thanks.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
You always have to have your networking skills on point otherwise you're doomed to run around in circles while searching for angel investors for your project. Participate in startup events, pitch contests, and meet with investors in your town. From today's lesson, I learned that choosing an appropriate topic for a Personal Growth Journal requires time and consideration. Rely on your present network to start out making connections. The AngelList, as well, is a web-based resource which facilitates networking of potential angels from around the world. For international supporters, do your website that communicate your goals to create visibility. Bridge communities with Social media for relevance. Use our artificial intelligence to write paragraphs for you! Write Paragraph for Me is an innovative AI-powered online writing assistant designed to simplify the process of writing high-quality content with ease. Provide exclusive options like product pre-orders to people who will buy your product in advance. It will motivate people to buy your products. Therefore, maintain your determination and you will surely bring everybody from the far and near corners to support you.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I think it would be easier for you to find an angel investor resident in your country than having to look abroad for an angel investor. With that being said, you would have to pitch your business ideas to as many people as you know who would have the resources to invest in your business in exchange for equity. Don't go overboard in terms of startup scale and have a solid business plan. Have clear financial projections that can span years. That's what angel investors find in potential businesses too.

Activator230822

Verified member
As far as the business activities are concerned, l have seen an increasingly efforts by the newbies in my country to the starting of businesses
Therefore in my opinion, for one to succeed on the business activities ever, the source of the business funding is a very vital factor for the success of the business.
It's however very difficult to find angel investors in my country. Even with a very compelling business plan one can hardly get angel investors for the funding of the businesses.