HoneyGain scam or legit

GnomeXray

have been using Honey Gain for quite a while now, so I wanted to share my thoughts about this platform and what it offers.

HoneyGain is a platform where you can earn while sharing your unused internet data. It's a very passive way to earn some extra online. You can just run it in the background and it will run automatically. You can connect up to 10 devices. The more devices you have connected, the more you can earn. It also has daily rewards. If you are lucky, then you can get some nice little bonus here and there. The minimum cashout is 20 dollars. The only thing that I don't like about Honeygain is that it's really depends on your country. I live in a small country. I can barely earn 10 cents, sometimes less and I can't download the app. I don't know why there are other similar websites like Peer to Profit or Earn App but they offer even less. I know I don't do anything but it's annoying for me. If you want to know if this platform is legit, despise quite a high minimum cashout.

niche

Verified member
I had installed Honeygain on some of my devices, for more than a month, I was making very less money, despite keeping Honeygain on for a long time. Since the security of the device may be affected when honeygain is on, and the cashout threshhold is very high, I decided it was not worth using Honeygain or similar bandwidth sharing programs. Sms receiving programs are making more money with fewer security issues.

E

eldavis

I once installed honeygain on my phone but in the end I ended up uninstalling it. Though I have never made any withdrawal before but from what I have heard, the app seems legit as there have been so many persons who have claimed to have been earning from it but my major reason for uninstalling the app was due to the fact that earning with this app is simply slow. It's almost impossible to earn something reasonable with this app, hence I saw no need to keep it.

Muftau151

I had installed Honeygain on some of my devices, for more than a month, I was making very less money, despite keeping Honeygain on for a long time. Since the security of the device may be affected when honeygain is on, and the cashout threshhold is very high, I decided it was not worth using Honeygain or similar bandwidth sharing programs. Sms receiving programs are making more money with fewer security issues.
Please give some examples of sms receiving programs that you’re talking about

Mika

VIP Contributor
Honeygain is not a scam. I have used it and received payment. However, I am not using it at the moment. In order to earn through honeygain you need a lot of referrals, I know people who have a lot of referrals and are earning $100 from honeygain every month (they have over 1000 referrals). With more referrals, you make more money. If you do not have referrals, you can not make money. That's the reason why I no longer use honeygain. Honey earning also depends on your location. You will be earning more if you are based in Europe and America, compared to Asia and Africa. If you run honeygain on multiple devices, you also ern more, but sometimes when too many devices are connected to the same IP, the honeygain app will pause and you will not earn. Apart from running the program in the background, you can also earn through the daily bonus.