Honeygain: Make a Lot of Money Passively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you have tried honeygain previously and uninstalled the app because of low earnings, you need to understand how it actually works and how you can actually make money.

What is honeygain?

Honeygain is a web and mobile app that allows you to share your data and make money for each MB data you share. You will earn $1 for every 1000 honey gain credits. You earn 3 honey gain credits for every 10 MB data you share.

How to make a lot of money with honey gain?

Your earnings depend on internet speed, your location and number of devices you use. However, you can maximize your earnings by doing following things.

Daily login bonus: if you login to honeygain dash board you can earn daily login bonus. You can earn upto 200 credits

Referrals: You can earn more from honeygain if you have referrals. You can earn 500 honeygain credits per referral

JumpTask: Honeygain offer earning program called Jumptask where you can complete and earn money.

Reasons why you might not be earning on honeygain?

If you are using data based internet (prepaid internet), it is not a good idea to use honeygain because you will be spending more money on internet compared to what you can earn

If a lot of devices are connected to your network, your earnings will be limited.

Ifyou do not have referrals, your earnings are limited.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
They have daily bonus for mining such amount of money so additional to mining you need to make a look on your account so if you meet mining commitment honeygains will show you the button to make your daily claim from them as per personal experience unlike some other mining program no offering bonus to miners that use their reward program and only pay mined CPU or coins without additionnal funds.

E

eldavis

I have heard a lot about honeygain, at some point i have even registered on the site and downloaded the app, but i heard the pay is extremely small, this was what discouraged me from using the app. I felt it would be a waste of time and again i was scared of them using my data. For some time now i have been thinking about trying out this app again though. I tried a similar app like this but it did not go as planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.