Review honeygain scam or not?

O

onesteptosucces

The minimum payment threshold is $20. Once you’ve earned that much, you can withdraw your funds immediately.
Most importantly, how much you get paid depends on the Megabytes you share on the platform. Each MB will earn you some credits on the app.
For example, you will earn credit once you’ve shared at least 10 MB from your internet connection. This way, you can earn about $1 by sharing 10 GB.
Depending on your bandwidth connection’s quality and speed, the app will use about 2-10 MB per day. For more advanced users, internet connection sharing can go up to 15 MB as well.
However, you don’t need to worry about the app draining up all your internet data. It will only use 10% of your data limit according to your network plan.
Furthermore, the app charges some service fees, which will be deducted from your payout amount. The fee amount varies depending on your country of origin. If you live in the US, the platform will charge 2% of your earnings.
Keeping all this in mind, it’s safe to say you will be disappointed with your first payout if you’re expecting to earn a fortune.
But, considering you don’t have to do much except for signing up and running the app on your device, the money is good.

KURTAULI

honeygain is actually a Proxy Server. Of course the project pays very little. I have been using the app for 5 months now and my accumulated money is $ 7. $ 7 is not a little but not much as every project needs a lot of active referrals

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
With the great hope to earn more at a stretch from the site honeygain, I had been working for a long time. But, I could not reach the minimum cash out threshold, so, I could not withdraw the money as they set up $20 as primary amount. Later on, I do not see what the condition is.

The withdrawal threshold of Honeygain is just too high because it will take a lots of time to reach the $20 due to the fact that not all the people have a fast internet connection and nnot all the people are able to make good money using Honeygain. Having a fast internet connection costs a lots of money, actually.

MOSIUR

With the great hope to earn more at a stretch from the site honeygain, I had been working for a long time. But, I could not reach the minimum cash out threshold, so, I could not withdraw the money as they set up $20 as primary amount. Later on, I do not see what the condition is.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Honeygain is not a scam but it is not worth it. They earn money and help you to earn money by sharing the internet data. However, I am not sure how they use this data. I have also installed this app and it did not work for me. I have not even earned a dime. All I can say is that it is a legit app but it is absolutely useless and it does not earn money at all.

chicnthin

I've been using honeygain for a few months now but I'm still not at half of its minimum threshold. My earnings is slow because I don't have any referrals and I only have one active phone that is connected into the wifi internet. I personally think that the minimum is too high even though they have already given us an $5 initial bonus. In my case, it will probably take me a couple more months before I reach the minimum. But I think the app is legit and paying.

Juen15

After understanding the honeygain application. It turns out that this application does not provide coin bee rewards (you name it) for internet data that is spent in addition to traffic. I mean, if honeygain application users use internet data to download applications or games, watch videos or anything other than traffic, rewards are not given and internet data usage also does not generate rewards. For that, the income on the Howygain application is very little if you don't have many references.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Been running it. Initially it ran ok. Showed upto 18 credits per day on my normal usage. But after 2 weeks it suddenly dropped to almost nothing per day even though i didnt change anything and still use the same amount of data. It would take a long time to get to 20 dollars minimum at a rate of 0.01 cent per day its currently on. I unistalled it. Waste of time.
I agree with you, even if it works perfectly fine, it is still a waste of time. How will one earn $0.01 per day and you put the withdrawal minimum to $20. I saw somewhere that if you leave it running for 24 hours a day in 30 days you can make $50 if you have a good internet connection. But I would not advise anyone to try it, unless you are using WiFi connection throughout. But if you subscribe for internet you are setting yourself up for heartbreak. It pays $1 for 10gb data. Imagine how much that will be at the end of the month? Even WiFi will know that something happens to it. So my conclusion is the app is not worth it. Don't waste your time and money, try something else.

A

Andre540

Been running it. Initially it ran ok. Showed upto 18 credits per day on my normal usage. But after 2 weeks it suddenly dropped to almost nothing per day even though i didnt change anything and still use the same amount of data. It would take a long time to get to 20 dollars minimum at a rate of 0.01 cent per day its currently on. I unistalled it. Waste of time.

Kennysplash

Verified member
The minimum payment threshold is $20. Once you’ve earned that much, you can withdraw your funds immediately.
Most importantly, how much you get paid depends on the Megabytes you share on the platform. Each MB will earn you some credits on the app.
For example, you will earn credit once you’ve shared at least 10 MB from your internet connection. This way, you can earn about $1 by sharing 10 GB.
Depending on your bandwidth connection’s quality and speed, the app will use about 2-10 MB per day. For more advanced users, internet connection sharing can go up to 15 MB as well.
However, you don’t need to worry about the app draining up all your internet data. It will only use 10% of your data limit according to your network plan.
Furthermore, the app charges some service fees, which will be deducted from your payout amount. The fee amount varies depending on your country of origin. If you live in the US, the platform will charge 2% of your earnings.
Keeping all this in mind, it’s safe to say you will be disappointed with your first payout if you’re expecting to earn a fortune.
But, considering you don’t have to do much except for signing up and running the app on your device, the money is good.
Honeygain “is an application which, when turned on, allows you to reach your unused internet’s full potential by making your device a gateway.” To put it simply, when you’re on the internet you’re not using its full potential (unless you’re massively downloading). That is where Honeygain comes in: they will use the remaining unused part and even pay you for that.

You can use your mobile data, but if you connect to any w-fi, the App will continue working, which means you don’t have to spend absolutely anything to make money. For every 10gb you get 1 buck.

Mahmoud2019

They delet my account before and i stop use it its unless for me special im frim tier 3 also its like 100 gb to sale them then they give u 20 usd its nit cool because my net limited so be ware im not trust this app special after they delet my account without resons and they nit reply msg u send them

Sprite1950

I'm not sure if this is a scam but it certainly didn't work for me. I am from the UK and I kept it running for a month both on my desktop and phone and didn't earn a penny. Some people say they earn well from it but some countries do better than others when it comes to various sites. One thing I noticed is there is no way of deleting your account unless you contact their admin which I did. They did ask me why and I explained that I wasn't earning but they didn't offer an explanation as to why I hadn't even though I asked, and promptly deleted my account.

Juen15

I'm using the honey gain app on my phone. Initially I installed and uninstalled it. But now installing again. Some of the reviews on the forum next door. I didn't find a review that said this app was a scam. Although some of them said that honeygain applied little income. I also feel like that. 10GB for $ 1. But maybe the honeygain application is legit. Because there are also reviews that say they have received their payment. Another problem with this application is. This application does not run automatically. I mean. This application is active when the user opens and runs it on the background of the cellphone. It might drain the phone more power.

O

onesteptosucces