Earn Money honeygain Earning money without actually doing anything!

E

ejbb132

i have learned many ways to earn money
I know its so good to be true but it does,its a passive income and you literally don't have to do anything, Ive been using this strategy for 5 months to have extra income and help my parents and i wanna share it with you guys because life is hard especially nowadays and we have a pandemic keeping us to go outside and look for money.

this app ensures that your internet traffic is only used by trusted partners, and the app never asks for or gains access to the storage of your device.
Once active, securely shares your Internet connection, never gaining access to your personal data

Users earn money for all the traffic they share and can choose to receive payouts in PayPal or BTC

the app is called honeygain you can download it on your pc or phone
use the link i put in the comments and you guys can download it there, sigh up and get free $5
hope this can help and love you all

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't know maybe I am the only one thay doesn't know how the honey grain of an application works. I have downloaded this application since almost 2 weeks and I was expecting to be seeing money sd its progenitor would claim but to my surprise I didn't see anything. I don't know whether I still need to set some settings or not. I only installed it and I have not been seeing any changes on it.

E

ejbb132

I don't know maybe I am the only one thay doesn't know how the honey grain of an application works. I have downloaded this application since almost 2 weeks and I was expecting to be seeing money sd its progenitor would claim but to my surprise I didn't see anything. I don't know whether I still need to set some settings or not. I only installed it and I have not been seeing any changes on it.
it works for me we have a stable internet connection and i connected 2 devices on my honey gain to increase the rate of production and i invited my cousins using my referrals, it works for me

Shigobad2020

I know its so good to be true but it does,its a passive income and you literally don't have to do anything, Ive been using this strategy for 5 months to have extra income and help my parents and i wanna share it with you guys because life is hard especially nowadays and we have a pandemic keeping us to go outside and look for money.

this app ensures that your internet traffic is only used by trusted partners, and the app never asks for or gains access to the storage of your device.
Once active, securely shares your Internet connection, never gaining access to your personal data

Users earn money for all the traffic they share and can choose to receive payouts in PayPal or BTC

use the link i put in the comments and you guys can download it there, sigh up and get free $5
I am not here to dispute your claim about honeygain, honey gain is paying and i have already registered with the months ago but you have to leave your data on, I have wasted data worth of $3 and i have not gained $1, it only favours people that are using companies WiFi. It's not favourably for people using normal data.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have been hearing of this application for a long time now. Honeygain is actually a very good way to make passive income while literally doing nothing. The main reason I don't want to download it is because it really takes a lot of time for you to make reasonable amount of money and I also think that it will consume a lot of data.

Shigobad2020

I have been hearing of this application for a long time now. Honeygain is actually a very good way to make passive income while literally doing nothing. The main reason I don't want to download it is because it really takes a lot of time for you to make reasonable amount of money and I also think that it will consume a lot of data.
That's just the simple truth about it, we invest to make gains at the end of the investment, we don't invest in something that will lead us to debt, so its proper to think about what you want to invest in, make research on it before finally venturing into it proper.

E

ejbb132

I am not here to dispute your claim about honeygain, honey gain is paying and i have already registered with the months ago but you have to leave your data on, I have wasted data worth of $3 and i have not gained $1, it only favours people that are using companies WiFi. It's not favourably for people using normal data.
yep im using wifi and i have a pc so it works for me

A K Rao

I know such passive incomes where by using some application or the search engine we get some additional income which we may call it as a passive income, where we need not exert our selves on day today basis. But unfortunately these types of apps or the facilities they don't last for a long time in the market. In my opinion the true passive income we get are from Bank interests, Royalties, Rent or Lease . Rest are temporary and they can can ditch us anytime!

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have installed the app on my phone for 3 months now and I was able to generate just $1.67 as at this morning when I checked.
I have read about it and the reviews I got shows that the site is legit
For me, it really does not worth it. The earning is too slow and the withdrawal threshold is $20
I do not think I will reach the threshold by the end of the year

Finger Geek

Verified member
This app is only good and profitable for those that has free internet connection or that pays very little for internet connections. In my area subscription for 1 GB of data worth up to $0.75 . And when I checked on what I can earn per 1 GB in the app worth only $0.2 and that is not enough for my data sub. I can do it.

Joy101

Earning without working I don't see how someone can earn money online without working for it, earning from online you must work very hard in order for one to earn good money it, honeygain website you can make good money from the site is a legit website where one can earn money, the app is very profitable website.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm currently mining honeygain, it is shared to me by Bizdustry Admin Alexander last 10 days. But the amount t I've gotten from the app isn't a thing to write home about. I've only earned 59 cents since 10 days ago which i started earning from. I do it, not that I'm using it to earn money on a regular, at least to use it for future benefits.

Shigobad2020

I'm currently mining honeygain, it is shared to me by Bizdustry Admin Alexander last 10 days. But the amount t I've gotten from the app isn't a thing to write home about. I've only earned 59 cents since 10 days ago which i started earning from. I do it, not that I'm using it to earn money on a regular, at least to use it for future benefits.
That's the sad truth about the app, you will run it with all your data, and it will suck your data dry without gaining anything, at least you gained just 59cent in 9days and you would have exhausted almost $1 on data for it.