Home remedies to get rid of nausea or vomiting

Zina

Ginger is very good for curing infections so it is one of the most popular natural remedy that can be used to treat nausea as well and it is very effective and fast since it is used to cure so many infections and even diseases in the body you can also use lemon to cure nausea or vomiting since it helps to boost our immune system and also detoxify the body is it also helps to cure infection so like why is to help us to get rid of the vomiting and nausea lime also serve the same purpose just like lemon it is very effective and fast that I personally have child myself anytime I feel like vomiting or feeling nausea and I drink lemon or lime it is really very good jinja2 is also very effective but I personally tried the line myself and it works perfectly fast and effective taking a vitamin b6 supplement can also helps to avoid nausea add protein to your diet will help you to fight off nausea better and avoid drinking with meals and also make sure that you are always hydrated because when you are hydrated it will help you to prevent the nausea and vomiting