Home remedies to cure acne

Empress

Verified member
1. Grape
It is a great way to cure acne all you have to do is to cut like three grapes in half then you apply it to the flesh of your face for some minutes and then rinse with cool water
2. Cucumber
It is an effective way of curing acne as it is even used in spa to reduce puffiness and that way it can also be used to acne acne as it helps to reduce pain, swelling, and irritation on the skin so cucumber have skin soothing and also hydrating benefit which helps in curing acne you will just slice some cucumber the apply it to the face for like 10 minutes then you wash it away with cold water

Aqruub

Thanks for the information and sure it will really work for the can most especially the cucumber have hear alot about it

Xachima

Curing acne is kind of difficult but I believe the home remedies listed here should help as have actually seen it on some other site as well

Zina

We can cure acne by using lemon to rub the face before going to bed

Janita

I still remember that when I was facing acne everyone was looking very scary that I sometimes feel that I am dying but after realising all these things and facing all the difficulties while having acne on my face I started eating non oily food I stopped eating junk food I use only fruits and fresh juices in my daily routine and diet take lot of water on daily basis almost 17 glass a day I have drunk water that help me to reduce acne on my face and now I am happy that I I am free now from acne prone skin so I always a comment to those who are facing acne we should stop eating junk food and start drinking lots of water a day and start eating fresh fruits in their daily routines and use good face wash for their skin.

Syeda Sayra

There are many remedies to cure you acnes at home .
1. Apply gram flour with a drop of honey in it daily .
2. Apply aloe vera easily grow anywhere at home .
3. Apply yogurt to your face as a cleanser .
4. Apply fuller's earth on your face .
5 Apply Rice water will also helpful .

Drrooll

The cucumber will surely help in curing acne as it is a common natural remedies use for skin glow