Hiring!!! We need more worker

Dallyrasky

Hey y'all my job is hiring and wanted to see if y'all are ready for a full time or part time work from home job! It's $20/hr full benefits, paid training and holidays, bonuses, and commission on your hourly pay.. they will provide all equipment
Hourly are 8am-1pm.& 2pm-7pm.. two shifts...(Occasionally a weekend day)
The position available are:
•ADMINSTRATIVE ASSISTANT
•CUSTOMER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
•DATA ENTRY CLERK
please contact dallyrasky @ xmail .com(without space and x mean g) for more enquiry

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Please is this a remote job I will like to be a part of it. You would have given all the details that will be needed to give us all the information that would help us take an informed decision. Please come and give more details how one would be receiving payment if it would be remote jobs. Will there be any minimum payout or how would the payment be made? please come give more information so that I can reach out to you if need be.

Vincengoose

Hey, You can post this offer at HYVE freelancing platform, app-dot-hyve-dot-works the steps are pretty simple to follow, and trust me the most suitable freelancers are in the ecosystem.

Dallyrasky

Please is this a remote job I will like to be a part of it. You would have given all the details that will be needed to give us all the information that would help us take an informed decision. Please come and give more details how one would be receiving payment if it would be remote jobs. Will there be any minimum payout or how would the payment be made? please come give more information so that I can reach out to you if need be.

Sorry sir
The post has been filled already
We give more detail next time