Heal your body with bitter kola

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are different natural things you can use in healing your body. One of such is the bitter kola which is also known as bitter cola. Bitter kola is packed full with medicinal properties that can heal your body. You need to start taking some if you have not, you would be doing your body a world of good if you take a seed. You can take one per week and gain the below health benefits

• You would helping your body fight inflammation
  • It will help you combat both bacterial and viral infections
  • Do you have type 2 diabetes, and then you should take more of bitter kola. The kolaviron in bitterkola will help you fight this problem
  • It does help to cure both cold and cough as it contain high level of vitamin c and potassium
You need to start taking a bit of bitter kola to derive its benefits

This is the first time that I have heard of bitter kola. It would have been great if you had included a picture so that it would be easy to identify. Anyway, I believe that the garden is a good source of healing power with the plants and trees there. However, we have to know full well on how to use them for our health benefit.

This is the first time that I have heard of bitter kola. It would have been great if you had included a picture so that it would be easy to identify. Anyway, I believe that the garden is a good source of healing power with the plants and trees there. However, we have to know full well on how to use them for our health benefit.
Bitter kola is one of the most favourite fruit for a lot of people here because it is believed it has a lot of benefit and I also have the ability to treat a lot of other things such as cough. A lot of people use it for treatment of body pains and so many other functions that I can't remember. I don't know if it is available in Asia.

Bitter kola is one of the powerful and medicinal fruits out there. Bitter kola is also good for fighting stomach disorder and pain. Bitter kola is part of the fruit use for fighting impotency in men. Bitter kola and blended together with cucumber garlic banana and onion in order to boost weak erection and quick ejaculation.