Have you ever made money taking part in survey?

Ekta

I have read some excellent reviews about how people had made quite a good amount taking part in surveys, but personally survey sites never worked for me. I have wasted so much time, trying to make money through them but it never worked. Sometimes same questions kept repeating again and again even after 10-15 minutes. It made me feel like I was moving in a never-ending circular part. After wasting my time and efforts for almost a month I gave up.
What was your experience with the survey sites, did it make money through them, or you have given up like me after multiple failed attempts?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have read some excellent reviews about how people had made quite a good amount taking part in surveys, but personally survey sites never worked for me. I have wasted so much time, trying to make money through them but it never worked. Sometimes same questions kept repeating again and again even after 10-15 minutes. It made me feel like I was moving in a never-ending circular part. After wasting my time and efforts for almost a month I gave up.
What was your experience with the survey sites, did it make money through them, or you have given up like me after multiple failed attempts?

I have never made money participating in surveys. There are a few survey site that I was considering, but I later thought that they might now be worth it. There are many reasons why I may never participate in any kind of paid survey.

1) They are not available in my country

This is the very first challenge that I may face when it comes to getting surveys. Paid surveys are not available in my country in the first place. I live in a Tier 3 country. In here, people never receive surveys at all as the amount of surveys you may receive may depend a lot on your location.

2) Payout Methods

The payout methods on paid surveys are also not available in my country either. There are many paid survey sites that send payments through PayPal. PayPal is not available in my country. Secondly, some paid survey sites also pay through cards. This payment method is also not viable for me either.

3) Lack of opportunities

When it comes to paid surveys, there is a huge scarcity of opportunities when it comes to growth of income or career. This is why paid surveys are considered a side hustle for many people.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I have never made money taking part in surveys. In the past, I joined several survey sites because I like participating in surveys very much. However, I soon gave it up because I received only 1-2 surveys from time to time, so it was not worth my time and effort. The problem with surveys is that surveys are not always available for all countries around the world. But if surveys are available for your country, then it is wise to find a legit survey site and start working on it to make some money. Surveys are an excellent earning method and I would definitely recommend them to everyone.