Where ever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision"? Is it true

D

Deleted member 13140

Once Upon a time

On a story I heard well read, about 20 or 22 years ago (you know how stories go from mouth to mouth and then change, no accurate info)

A man by name Paul worked at a media company and at a start of a reality show, he took a risky swing, an expensive singing competition format.

"It was the single most expensive show they ever made"

At In the End.......

The show was so successful, according to my source it redefined the market for them and they were able to beat their competitors by far and the company grew.

So if the reality show had tanked they would have lost their jobs and company would have closed.
But they had the courage to make a somewhat calculated guess and it paid off.
So who thinks risks is worth taking, what if they had lost their jobs. Dreadful thought I guess.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I see a flawed notion on this. You need courage, you need a novel idea, etc. to build a business. Well, you need to have the courage or a new idea to create a business, but you can build big even if you don't have these things. The most important thing is marketing. If you market well, you can sell a comb to a bald man.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
A successful person sees opportunity in every situation and always being optimistic. He doesn't care if he losses or fails while trying new ideas. They don't smile at money in their account balance, they want all their pennies to work for them without even scare of losing all. That's what maked a successful business man.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Apparently, there is always a beginning stage or decisive stage at every establishments. Having the courage to starting a business is not a bad thing to do but it is not easy to do cos the business you are starting may fail and all the money you invested in the business may go.

Good luck

Verified member
To make a very good credit in business then you must have been committed to such business,you must be a courageous person or have a very good business minded you won't be able to do business and be successful in such a business in the market.Courage is very important in every business does in life and one want to achieve in it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
@Davvis12, try to complete the sentence of your thread topic, you were saying something but you stopped without completion.

Nonetheless, anyone who is eager to taste business success will learn from the past experiences of the successful entrepreneurs then put what has been learned into practice to produce the best.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 13140

@Davvis12, try to complete the sentence of your thread topic, you were saying something but you stopped without completion.

Nonetheless, anyone who is eager to taste business success will learn from the psst experiences of the successful entrepreneurs then put what has been learned into practice to produce the best.
Yeah it was a mistake, thanks for the info ????

Skysaint

Verified member
Yeah, most times running a business enterprise do normally involve taking risks and making difficult decisions. Making the right choice in every step of the way while running your business affair is what leads to having a successful business. It's important to have a courageous mind tho and try to be focused while running a business affair because in the end that's what really matters

D

Deleted member 13140

I see a flawed notion on this. You need courage, you need a novel idea, etc. to build a business. Well, you need to have the courage or a new idea to create a business, but you can build big even if you don't have these things. The most important thing is marketing. If you market well, you can sell a comb to a bald man.
Haha that's just theoretical, you're speaking from an expert vision.
Which is good but not always applicable, I mean without courage, how can you market well, its courage that will make you take the step forward, and sometimes it requires new ideas for a business even if you're just recreating someone else's idea, it's still new