What Is The Best Career Decision You've Ever Made

Ramolak19

Verified member
Making a career decision is one of the most important choices a person can make. It can be a daunting task, as the implications can be far-reaching and long-lasting. However, with careful research and thoughtful consideration, making a good career decision can lead to a rewarding and fulfilling life.

One of the best career decisions I have ever made was to pursue a degree in public health. Although I had considered pursuing a degree in business or finance, I decided to follow my passion for public health. This decision has opened up a number of opportunities that I would not have had without this degree.

In addition to the various job possibilities, completing a degree in public health has enabled me to gain a deep knowledge and understanding of the various public health issues facing society. I have learned about the underlying causes of diseases and health disparities. I have also gained a strong foundation in developing public health policy and conducting research.

The ability to understand the complex issues associated with public health has been invaluable to me in my current career. As a public health professional, I use my knowledge to make well-informed decisions and develop effective strategies to address public health issues. Additionally, I am regularly able to apply my knowledge to find innovative solutions to common problems.

I believe I have made the right decision in pursuing a degree in public health. It has given me the opportunity to work in an area I am passionate about, as well as develop valuable skills and knowledge that I now use to further my career. As I move forward in my career, I will continue to draw upon the knowledge I have gained in public health to provide service and innovative solutions to the public.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Best career decision I made is to have no career, I do not like to be tied in an industry and have to think that that's where i have to stay my whole life, because one guy sometime and somewhere dictated it, I work in different industries depending on the task at hand and i don't have any sort of certification in any industry.

This year I'm looking forward to learn AI and it's application but I don't see myself as someone working in the industry, I'll just make any money there's to make and jump out, I'll like to think of myslef as a career prostitute haha