Have You Ever Made A Bad Career Choices In Your Life?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Making the right kind of career choice is one of the best things a person could do. The big problem is that there are many people who make the wrong kind of career choice and they end up making wrong decisions which they regret later in life. The problem is that many people hurry a lot and they make the wrong choice in the end. You should think wisely before you choose the right kind of career and I think that many people should require the right kind of guidance and advice when it comes to making and building the career. The people who guide us are the advisors and the teachers.

Sometimes our parents might also help us to choose the right kind of career and we may also consult some of the career mentors and advisors regarding this issue. In the end, we choose our career. I believe that a person should pursue a career he likes a lot. This is because you will become successful when you pursue a career that you enjoy pursuing. However sometimes in life we make bad choices and then regret later. So have you ever been in such situation? Have you ever made a bad career choice in life?

E

eldavis

I can't really say for sure, I studied political science and there are times where I feel I made the wrong choice and there are other times I do not put much meaning into it. What's done is done though, instead of regretting, it would be best you move forward. I am currently learning a skill that I can use in making money for myself. If you have made the wrong career choice, take the bold step and go for something else.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My nephew took a pilot course as per the desire of his mother. Unfortunately the flying of the plane is very expensive so my nephew graduated but no training in flying. In short, he couldn’t be a pilot. He then worked in several companies that accepted him. Now he is working in the airport as assistant to the check-in counter. That choice of career as a pilot was disappointing. The parents should have thought about the required expenses. If the boy had taken a computer course then he might already be a department manager by now. He is already 30 and his job is not really promising at all. For me, that wrong choice of career was a big disappointed so my advice to the parents is to consult the child regarding the college course to take.