Crypto Have You Ever Encountered Any Problem Receiving Or Sending Cryptocurrencies?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrencies are one of the most popular ways to send or receive money. They are now also being used on many money earning websites. In fact, they are being used for each and every kind of transactions. They are also used to send money to family members. Cryptocurrencies have GREATLY changed the world when it comes to sending or receiving funds. However, with the rise of cryptocurrencies, the other problem have also been faced by people when it comes to sending or receiving money. I have read of a case on the internet where the transaction of a person was confirmed on the blockchain but he never recieved the coins in his wallets! I am wondering what must have caused this. Have you ever encountered such kind of problem ever?

Raiyan10

Fortunately No. I know lot's of people may face some problems because of the confirmation issues. But fortunately i haven't countered a single problem till now. But my one friend faced a problem with LTC on coinbase. The confirmation was delayed and in the end unfortunately he lost 10$. He emailed the team and everthing but still he couldn't get back his miney or any reason why that happend. I guess only sometimes this type of thing haplens.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I haven't experienced it personally but it may happen. The only thing I have experienced that's close to it is receiving coins late. I layer know that each coin has specific time allocated to it. The only thing I was told that can make someone not receive money on time may be different in wallets.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I've not really experienced problems whenever I want to send out or receive cryptocurrencies because I am always very careful to copy my seed phrases very well before you make any transaction. I have seen someone who sent cryptocurrency to a wrong address and he could not recover it back.