Have you earned through Trendri referral program??

Victorial

I think Trendri pays the highest amount of money for referrals. The get paid to post site pays 2 dollars for a valid referral. I am currently working with Bizdustry, cashtimeforum, or now called JIBA. These sites pay a dollar per referral and I think only JIBA pays 100 cents more.

While the tasks to earn the referral bonus on these sites are not high, earning through Trendri's referrals requires a lot of hard work. According to the referral page, the user will have to create a mixture of 160 threads and posts. I don't know how true is that cos I have not earned from it. Unlike Bizdustry, the user is to create 25 posts or comments and the same goes for cashtimeforum.

Currently, I think Bizdustry does not accept new users. The site is one of the oldest sites known and it has been paying a lot.

Have you earned from Trendri's referral program and how many posts did your referral make before you could be given the $2?

greenieS

Verified member
I haven't gained anything from the referrals on this forum so far because I don't have any, but I agree with the rules set out here to avoid multiple accounts and spam. On bizdustry, yes, there are 25 posts, but you can do that yourself, in 10 minutes ... you create a new VPN account, you make 25 posts and you get $ 1. It's harder here, that's why no one gets to "break the system".

Here you know for sure that the referral is a real one and involved in the forum, because you don't create a new account and you make 160 posts / topics in vain.

Philipdarkmark

I have earned through it in the past. But there was a time it stopped paying for referral.
I can't seem to post a thread.. saying I have to earn at least 20 points before I can post.. how do I do that please.. someone should please help me out

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
All users can create a new thread including new members. If your post is not allowed it’s either it contain a link or bad word.

New members are required to have at least 20 post before they can share useful link. If you have any question related to this issue, please create a new thread or use the support forum to avoid hijacking this thread.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I can't seem to post a thread.. saying I have to earn at least 20 points before I can post.. how do I do that please.. someone should please help me out
It is because you are a new member. This is just to ascertain that you are here for real. So when you are done with the 20 messages, you have to message the admin telling him that you have completed your tasks. But most time, you may not need to remind the admin before you will be automatically rewarded. Just be checking your profile to see if you are now earning after the completion of your task.

E

eldavis

Yes for now bizdustry nolonger accepts new members, as for trendri, I have not started earning with their referral program but I plan to start inviting people soon to try the site though.