Reward app Have you earned before through shortened URL task?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I tried this kind of task in the past it didn't work for me to bring me rewards, that's why I dropped it down. The demand some of the short link sites offer, is simply bizarre. To earn from it you need 1000+ unique IP address clicks before you can reach it's minimum amount of withdrawal of $5 for some of them.

That alone discouraged me to continue trying to earn from them, cos it is out of reach for me to meet. Since I have no website rich in traffic to fetch me such amount within short duration of time. I decided to explore better options to earn money online than relying on short link URL task to earn money online.

D

Deleted member 13140

I don't think link shortening sites are awesome ways to earn you will hardly earn anything through them, I know from experience because I have tried to earn from them and failed multiple times.. its not really a method to look forward to.

Plus the threshold to earn from them is really high. You will have to reach 1000 clicks to earn around $0.50 - 1 which is really small because it will take you much to get that amount of clicks

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I left this way of making money after I tried it for a week and I couldn't get much from it. I was pissed off. I made close to 500 clicks but still, there was nothing to write home about. Though I know I need patient but the patient must be worth it.