H5stepworkstime is a scam

Shigobad2020

H5.stepworkstime is an investment site that came into Nigeria some months ago as an investment site where you can invest on 4steps VIP, and earn from your investment.
VIP1 is free where you can earn #70 daily, VIP2 fee is #5000 while VIP is #14000 and so on.
I just heard on telegram on the 13th now that the admin left the group and ran away with millions of naira.

Last edited:

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Lol...well Op did you also invest?. A lot of scan investment like that with mouthwatering offers, people join in hope of making double of the money. Very funny. If you want to invest your money there are many sites that do that and pay you back your money with Interest not all this ones that promise you double of the money. Anyway best of luck to the losers.

Shigobad2020

Lol...well Op did you also invest?. A lot of scan investment like that with mouthwatering offers, people join in hope of making double of the money. Very funny. If you want to invest your money there are many sites that do that and pay you back your money with Interest not all this ones that promise you double of the money. Anyway best of luck to the losers.
No I was on free VIP and i was thinking of investing with their money but the unfortunate happened, many people were lamenting on telegram, someone even said he invested #120,000 Nigerian money into the investment,

Chibson

VIP Contributor
People just have to be careful with all this investment platforms popping up on daily basis. I don't know the reason why a lot of Nigerians for into these scams. There have been a lot of all these Ponzi schemes and the baffles me that many Nigerians still fall victims I refuse to learn a lesson. Mmm also ran away with a lot of people's money and since then people haven't learned a lesson.

Shigobad2020

People just have to be careful with all this investment platforms popping up on daily basis. I don't know the reason why a lot of Nigerians for into these scams. There have been a lot of all these Ponzi schemes and the baffles me that many Nigerians still fall victims I refuse to learn a lesson. Mmm also ran away with a lot of people's money and since then people haven't learned a lesson.
The love of money is the root of all evil, so they say, and unemployment and poverty is the reason most people fall for this kind of ponzi schemes that are always scam.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
H5.stepworkstime is an investment site that came into Nigeria some months ago as an investment site where you can invest on 4steps VIP, and earn from your investment.
VIP1 is free where you can earn #70 daily, VIP2 fee is #5000 while VIP is #14000 and so on.
I just heard on telegram on the 13th now that the admin left the group and ran away with millions of naira.
They are thieves, both the Admin and all the staffs that is behind such fraudulent investment scheme. That's why i don't get involve in an unregulated investment scheme that its owner's profile is hidden. Telegram is becoming home of fraudsters, telegram should moderate their bot system and curtail fraudulent activities on their platform before they start losing users. I've heard too many scams that wen successful through telegram.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Most of these hyips all turn out to be scams after some time. They will first pay few members to lure people inside then run away with the accumulated funds. I never for once look at their side or whatever they claim to offer. Money is not easy to make, don't lose it so carelessly. So run from these schemes.

Shigobad2020

Most of these hyips all turn out to be scams after some time. They will first pay few members to lure people inside then run away with the accumulated funds. I never for once look at their side or whatever they claim to offer. Money is not easy to make, don't lose it so carelessly. So run from these schemes.
That was exactly what they did at first, they paid some few members at first and when people were showing their payment, people started pumping money intonthe investment but got themselves to be blamed at the end of it because the site just crashed.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I believe they are similar like MMM that scammed people so bad. MMM remains the chief advocate of the HYIP websites till date. It scammed innocent people of Nigerians billions of naira. I knew about them before they began operation, such kind of investment that is all about put money and get double doesn't entice me.