Guava is a medicine cabinet

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The title is an adage that I remember hearing from my grandmother. Maybe that is the main reason why I was fond of guava when I was a boy. Until now we have a guava tree with lots of fruits often.

IMG_8011 guava.JPG
Here are the home remedies using guava:
1) For loose bowel movement, eat the slightly ripe guava fruit preferably with the sap to stop the bowel movement
2) For a bloody wound, chew the young leaves and apply on the wound. The blood will clot and bleeding will be stopped
3) Eating guava regularly can help in regulating the blood sugar level
4) One guava can boost the body’s immunity system
In our culture, guava is a flavoring for meat and fish soup together with tropical vegetables like okra. You can never go wrong in eating guava.

The title is an adage that I remember hearing from my grandmother. Maybe that is the main reason why I was fond of guava when I was a boy. Until now we have a guava tree with lots of fruits often.

View attachment 45925
Here are the home remedies using guava:
1) For loose bowel movement, eat the slightly ripe guava fruit preferably with the sap to stop the bowel movement
2) For a bloody wound, chew the young leaves and apply on the wound. The blood will clot and bleeding will be stopped
3) Eating guava regularly can help in regulating the blood sugar level
4) One guava can boost the body’s immunity system
In our culture, guava is a flavoring for meat and fish soup together with tropical vegetables like okra. You can never go wrong in eating guava.
The leaf of the Guava is very good for tooth ache and the people suffering from the tooth ache they take a leaf of guava and crush it with grinding stones or with the help if grinder and apply the pulp on the teeth which is showing the pain! Within few minutes the pain will get vanished magically! This is a time tested home remedy!

I have been taking a lot cueva fruit almost all the time but I have not made any attempt one day to research about the real function of quaver I have been taking. but now you have made me to understand
About from this what are the mineral contents and vitamin contents of this local cueva fruit for us in the body.