Some health benefits of Guava leaf

D

Deleted member 62875

Guava leaves
Many of us eat guavas but throw away the leaves without thought to the health benefits that the leaves possess. They contain high levels of vitamins A and C, potassium, healthy fiber and lycopene.

I have listed some amazing health benefits of guava leaves that you should know about.
I in person have tried it when am having infection around my genitals, my mother used pistle and mortar to grind the guava leaf making it soft and watery, she now give it to me to applying on the affected area to wich I did everytime I bath,to my goodness, the infection gradually health.
I am a microbiologist, from that period I declare Guava leaf
Heart Diseases
Guava leaves reduce the risk of heart diseases and strokes because of its high anti-inflammatory, high fiber, and antioxidant properties.

Brain Health
Circulation of blood to the brain is aided by vitamins B6 (pyridoxine) and B3 (niacin) found in guava thereby stimulating cognitive function and relaxing the nerves.
Immune Booster

Guava leaves’ tea helps in boosting the immune systems and reduce the risk of many diseases.

Sperm Production
Guava leaves will boost sperm production thereby increasing fertility. Hence, it’s highly recommended for men battling with fertility problems.

Libido (Sexual Desire)
Guava leaves tea will boost libido in both sexes. Work better when honey is added (in non-diabetics).

Pain Reducer
Guava leaf contains quercetin which makes it effective in reducing pain and eliminating infections.

Guava leaves are a great source of vitamin C. They also contain vitamin B, potassium, magnesium, and fiber. Additionally, they contain lycopene, which is a powerful antioxidant that can help keep you healthy.

Here are 3 health benefits of guava leaves:

1. May help fight cancer
Guava leaves have been researched for their potential to prevent cancer. In fact, scientists at the National Taiwan University found that guava leaf extract helped kill cervical cancer cells in mice. Other research suggests that guava leaf extract may be effective against prostate cancer.

2. May help treat diarrhea
Guava leaves have been used to treat diarrhea for centuries. In fact, people have traveled to Indonesia specifically for this purpose

3. Research shows that guava leaf extract can help reduce intestinal problems and the frequency of bowel movements .

4. May help lower blood sugar levels
The active compounds in guava leaves may help lower blood sugar levels by increasing insulin production and inhibiting the absorption of carbohydrates. These effects may be especially beneficial for those with diabetes or pre-diabetes.

I have heard of guava leaves before. I was in a home remedy group on Facebook and they taught us this remedy but I have never tried it. The way people talk about it had let me believe that it might be so effective. Many people give testimonies about this guava leaves.