Did You Know Of These Amazing Benefits Of The Humble Guava?

Yusra3

Banned
Did you know that the humble guava is a great source of vitamin C?

* It's true! The humble guava is an excellent addition to your diet because it is low in calories, high in fiber and contains a host of other vitamins and minerals.

* This fruit is also a great source of potassium and magnesium, which can help keep your heart healthy.

* Guavas are also known for their anti-inflammatory effects, which means that they can help reduce swelling and pain caused by arthritis or other joint disorders.

* The humble guava also helps improve your mood by providing you with antioxidants that protect against stress, anxiety, depression and more.

* If you're looking for a way to boost your immune system with the best tasting fruit on the planet, look no further than this sweet treat!

* Additionally, they include vitamins A and B, that are crucial for the expansion and maturation of your body's cells. Additionally, guavas have a lot of fibre, that makes you feel full while consuming them.

* Guavas are also high in fiber, which helps you feel full after eating them. This helps curb hunger cravings and helps keep your weight down by reducing the amount of calories you consume daily.

Wow this is a great thread. I love guava and infact we have the tree right at home. I do eat it not because I was aware of the ample benefits it provides but because of the taste and so on.
But I think there should be a limit to the rate at which you consume guava because there are unforgettable experiences I have with eating too much of guava. During one of its seasons I decide to consume a lot and soon I went to the toilet to difficate and it as kike hell. The faeces had become very hard and it was like my anus was getting torn.
But actually guava has a lot of health benefits and I think this thread has given me more reason to consume the guava fruit with reason.

Guava Fruits Are Called The Queen Of All Fruits Because Of Its High Level Of Medicinal Values.
Personally i like this fruit.
Thanks for sharing this !