How to make money by selling medicine online

SHAHID987

We can sell medicine online by systematic way, as first collect the information about the medicine which are used at home most frequently, after than make second list of the most frequently used medicine in our nearby friend and family members after than purchase these medicine from whole sale market and tell family members, friends and relatives as I had started online medicine supply work so if anyone need it kindly inform me I will provide these required medicine at your home and this will be my delivery charges. Second part of this work is as some people don't trust on anyone for medicine so we will purchase for them from their favourite medical store and provide them with proper receipt of that store, we will charge only our delivery service.

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
Before selling medicine online, it's important to research the market and understand the demand for the products you plan to sell. Look at the competition and their pricing strategies to determine what you can offer that sets you apart.
Obtain the necessary licenses, selling medicine online requires a valid pharmaceutical license. Contact your local regulatory body to understand the requirements and obtain the necessary licenses and permits.
Develop an e-commerce website that is user-friendly, professional and well-designed. Make sure your website is optimized for search engines, and that it is mobile-friendly.
Build trust with customers in the online pharmacy market. Be transparent with your policies and procedures, respond to customer inquiries promptly, and provide excellent customer service.