Grass App - Sell Your Unused Internet Bandwidth

App/website ratings
5.00 star(s)

Kruger

Hello everyone!

Grass is a new service/app that works similarly to already established services such as Honey Gain and Packet Stream. It helps users to monetize their unused internet bandwidth.

It's still in beta phase, so for now users only earn points, but these points will be converted into network owner$hip as soon as the beta phase ends.
(Important note: Nobody is gonna get rich using this app. They estimate that the monthly profits will be around 20-30 dollars. That's still great for me! I believe every single dollar in passive income counts.)

In order to join, after opening the 'register' page, a referral code will be necessary. Please feel free to use mine :love: I really appreciate it!

Here it is: 0Ab5dZhYxfPhuBW

Note: I'm still a new member so I am not allowed to post links. But you can just google "getgrass" and the official page will be the first result.

If you want to know more about the project and the company behind it, feel free to check their blog.
There you will find handy FAQs that address the main concerns regarding the app - mainly data safety and bandwidth usage.
There is also a very helpful discord community - the team is really active and support tickets are answered quite fast.

The project has experienced astonishing growth in these past couple of months, from a little over 100k users to several million today.
They have announced Android and iOS apps to be launched in Q12024, but while they aren't out yet we can still earn using the Chrome extension.

That's it! I hope you guys enjoy this new opportunity as much as I did!
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful week! ❤️