Lemon grass against bad cholesterol

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
There are 2 types of cholesterol, one is bad and one is good. I really do not know the difference and we can only know of the level of each type of cholesterol by having a blood chemistry test. When you consult a doctor regarding the high cholesterol level you will be prescribed a maintenance medication. Take note that taking medication can have a side effect so we should avoid it as much as possible.

For high cholesterol level what we take is the lemon grass tea. The lemon grass is like a reed that is as thick as the small finger. The bottom part is cut and boiled which gives a smell and taste like ginger. My wife used to have high cholesterol level until she started drinking lemon grass tea twice a week.

I like making tea with lemongrass. I have grown lemongrass on a pot, on my balcony and every morning I add lemongrass and green tea to boiling water and make tea. However, I did not know that lemongrass was also good for cholesterol. I was drinking lemongrass tea just for the taste. By the way, every morning a pod of garlic with a glass of warm water will also control your bad cholesterol.

There are 2 types of cholesterol, one is bad and one is good. I really do not know the difference and we can only know of the level of each type of cholesterol by having a blood chemistry test. When you consult a doctor regarding the high cholesterol level you will be prescribed a maintenance medication. Take note that taking medication can have a side effect so we should avoid it as much as possible.

For high cholesterol level what we take is the lemon grass tea. The lemon grass is like a reed that is as thick as the small finger. The bottom part is cut and boiled which gives a smell and taste like ginger. My wife used to have high cholesterol level until she started drinking lemon grass tea twice a week.
A lot of people have been drinking lemongrass over here because they boil it with water and extract the juice but I don't really know the actual function of it to the body but I believe it has something special that is why a lot of native people around here I've been taking it on daily basis and sometimes weekly basis depending on how they feel like