Honey And Lemon: The Perfect Kitchen Ingredients To Get Flawless Skin

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
What would you say if I told you there was a pair of kitchen ingredients that could help your skin look flawless? My guess is you'd be interested in learning more. Let me tell you about my favorite pair:
Honey and lemon

Honey is packed with antioxidants, which means it can repair damage done by free radicals on the skin. Free radicals are atoms or molecules with an unpaired electron, which makes them unstable. When they collide with other atoms, they try to steal an electron from the other atom to stabilize themselves, which damages the healthy cells around them. And those damaged cells can cause aging and wrinkles. When applied topically, honey is said to brighten your skin by reducing hyperpigmentation, or marks left behind by acne, sun damage and inflammation. Honey also has soothing properties that can calm redness and irritation perfect for sensitive skin.

Well, lemons are rich in vitamin C, which helps keep your skin looking vibrant and youthful. Lemon juice is a natural astringent, which means it helps remove excess oils.Also
Mixing lemon juice and honey together will help you get flawless skin.