Honey Gain- convert your data for redeemable rewards.

Axis

Banned
Honey Gain is a website that allows users to earn money by allowing their unused internet data to be used by other people. The company claims that users can earn up to $75 per month by allowing their internet connection to be used as a "gateway" for others to connect to the internet. According to Honey Gain's website, the company uses the data to "improve the internet experience for everyone." To use the service, you need to create an account and install the Honey Gain app on your device. Your earnings can be redeemed through PayPal. It's worth noting that there have been some online complaints about the legitimacy and payouts of this service, so you may want to do your own research and be cautious if you decide to use it.

Also some individuals have found it a problem of installing this app on their smartphone, it is very important for you to note that this app isn't available on the Google app store or on the Google Play store but you have access to this app you must visit it via the website in order to download a direct APK file through the APK file button on the website. You must also make sure to change your phone settings to allow unknown apps so that this can be installed in your phone successfully. In addition, this app is hundred percent safe even if it is an unknown app.

Etini

Valued Contributor
How does this even work? I have read your review over and over again trying to figure out how this platform actually works. How would they get access to my unused data? It is very confusing and this are the kind if things I wouldn't want to be part of.

An online earring platform should be able to be clear about how users would earn from it and bit giving room to ambiguity and guesswork. It is important so we know for to hold the site accountable after we have done our due diligence by working for the site.

This honey gain of thing is not clear to me and I would not bother trying it out. Someone should try it and come and share with us how the experience is or was. Also, is it available for all countries? There are lots kf things that need to be clarified