Business Ideas Good businesses to start up with little capital

As an adult, you need to have a source of income and earning. This is very compulsory because as a child, your parents are laden with the load of catering for you and providing all you want and need.
Now, as you age the task is gradually relieved from your parents and rest solely upon your shoulders. There's a popular Nigerian music by Made called the adult anthem which addresses this issue and talks about the stress of adulthood.
So now since I know I need to have a source of income, where do I start from?
In this thread I'll point out some businesses that can be started up with just a little capital and will pay as expected

• Barbing saloon; this work is a very credible one and the most important skill needed here is the ability to Barb well and properly. This will help though you can as well hire a pro to help you as time goes by or if possible even at the on set of the business, but still the skill is quite necessary. The things needed to start up a saloon are quite little and their summed up prices will not give rise to an exorbitant amount. You may need a rented shop, clippers, chairs, mirrors and decorative materials, a source of electricity and a few others. This is a very good work that with just these few apparatus and skill you can start it up.
• hairdressing; this mostly aplkies to ladies, I mean patronage but I want to clearly state it that men too can plait and dress female hairs even better than a lot of females. I personally know of a male hairdresser who is the most patronized in his area. He's so talented and has skills in doing that.
So even as a male, you can start up a hair dressing and drying business.
This must not necessarily require any shop and this also applies to the aforementioned trade. Even at home one will just have to create the awareness that he or she is into the said craft and will at home get costumers who will pay to get the service. Then from home service one will graduate to owning a very big hairdressing saloon. This is an example of a very cool and credible business that needs or required just basic skills to start up.
• Fashion designing or tailoring: personally am a fashion designer and I at the moment do not own a shop but I still from home work and have a lot of costumers. All one needs could be a sewing machine which is available at affordable prices. Then the individual should be trained and know how to see. With that basic knowledge you will start up a business and add your unique styles to it. By so doing you attract a lot of patronage and earn more than you think.
A lot of persons today live and survive just on the few income means I have listed. All and basically what the person needs is the knowledge and with that you start a very strong business.