Businesses you can start up with as little as $5

Here are some jobs that I think is ideal to start up even with little capital.

1. Start selling clothes: you can start your own cloth business with as little as N5000. Buy clothes as wholesale and then resell to students and make profits.

2. Become a VTU agent: Do you know you can sell data and airtime with the use of your phone?. Register as a VTU agent and start selling airtime and data which you get some percentage of money after each sell.

3. Invest your money and watch it grow: Find a good investment app and website, invest or buy stock and watch your balance grow.

4. Lend money to people with interest rates: This is quite wierd but you can start giving out loan and putting your own interest.

5. Start a blog: With less than $5, you can start your own blog and start monitization. You can create a free blog on blogger dot com. Blogger supports free hosting, you can choose to buy custom domain from bluehost or other good domain providers.

There are more business you can start with little capital, you can also sell phone Pat's, open a barbing and hair salon or start a baking business.

Here are some jobs that I think is ideal to start up even with little capital.

1. Start selling clothes: you can start your own cloth business with as little as N5000. Buy clothes as wholesale and then resell to students and make profits.

2. Become a VTU agent: Do you know you can sell data and airtime with the use of your phone?. Register as a VTU agent and start selling airtime and data which you get some percentage of money after each sell.

3. Invest your money and watch it grow: Find a good investment app and website, invest or buy stock and watch your balance grow.

4. Lend money to people with interest rates: This is quite wierd but you can start giving out loan and putting your own interest.

5. Start a blog: With less than $5, you can start your own blog and start monitization. You can create a free blog on blogger dot com. Blogger supports free hosting, you can choose to buy custom domain from bluehost or other good domain providers.

There are more business you can start with little capital, you can also sell phone Pat's, open a barbing and hair salon or start a baking business.
Hi. Thank you very much for your informative and helpful thread about businesses you can start up with for as little as $5. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. All your ideas are very interesting. I think most people here will find your ideas very interesting as well because nowadays more and more people like starting their own business.

It is wonderful to have your own business and be self-employed rather than working for somebody else. When you are the owner of a business, you do not have a boss over your head causing you stress, checking your work, making remarks and perhaps complaining all the time. What's more, when you are self-employed, you can have flexible working hours. This means that you can arrange your daily schedule as you wish and spend more time with your family and friends.

Well, it is left to you to decide which type of business is the best and the most profitable for you. Of course, your decision depends on several factors that should be taken seriously into consideration like the time you have available, your likes, your interests, your preferences and your skills. Wish everyone every success in the business they will choose to do. :)

It's quite true that anyone who is serious enough about starting a business can do so with small capital. If you have as little as $5, you can probably use a special family recipe for snacks or mini-meals and sell them to friends or neighbors. Find out what people need, look for a supplier, and add a small profit. Some wholesalers may want to work with the amount you currently have so you can start selling their product. Some enterprising people I know established an account with a supplier (a friend of a friend), sold the items through Facebook or shopping websites, and quickly paid off the items as soon as the buyer's money was collected.​

Those are very good businesses that you can start with as low as $5. They are businesses that are in great demand and so they can be lucrative. In my country, selling clothes is very common as people love buying them.

Also, you can use that amount to start an online business such as blogging. Which is very good for people who love writing. You just choose a good niche then start posting content about it regularly. With time, you get good traffic and monetize the blog.

You can also do investment online. Such a low amount can enable you to do cryptocurrency trading. Though you won't earn much profits. You need to take care the investment methods you try online. Some of them may be scams.

All in all, if you have a low amount and want to earn profits with it, it is best to search well because you can actually get good earning methods.

There are a lot of businesses that one can start with little capital, but there is a lot more one can start with zero capital.
These businesses are real and all you will need to start them up is the skill and knowledge.
This includes hairdressing and saloon work. When I say this I don't mean you need to start with opening a big shop with your business poster hanging on the front of the building. From hike, you can begin to plait and make people's hair. What people are after is not the building but your ability to deliver properly. So once you get on that safe side you can from home attract costumers and begin to make money without a shop and wuith time as your capital grows you can start up a mega business