Getting rich unexpectedly

EKUSANI

To make riches nowadays is not a big deal anymore.i know some one will ask how possible it is.it is very possible I will tell you .have u heard of cryptocurrency before .the more reliable platform to invest our money or trade our money without scared or being regret . cryptocurrency is the best way to make us rich unknowingly.the best part is that I invest with a very little capital and earn massively.this is what I have been trying and I also have my friends who also try this and it works . sometimes it may not be the kind of money u want at a time but it will change your story.most of this cryptocurrency is long term which u can invest your money and wait for it to multiplier and when it yield u withdraw it .it can be 2 years it can be 3 or even 4 years the best part is that your capital still remains even when they is a falling in the forest market .I know some of u doesn't have any idea of what am talking about .I will recommend u to go to YouTube and watch and video that will help

Best on how I also understand it , cryptocurrency may not likely gives opportunity for people to be richer . The reason is because we are always advised that we should invest what we can afford to lose in cryptocurrency, According to many it is the only way to minimise the risk of losing so much money if the cryptocurrency we invested crashes or collapses.

Okay if this advice is really true and I only have to invest what I can afford to lose then how will I be able to make a reasonable profit or to get rich with cryptocurrency in the future ?

Looking at what I have just said here , Its indicate that if you're interested to be rich with cryptocurrency , you shouldn't follow the normal advice so many people are always advising that we should invest what we can afford to lose , we should look for a way to Risk extra of our money that we can try , At least to invest in a potential cryptocurrency project.

All these things is for our own good , when we do not invest something reasonable we won't be able to earn something reasonable and also the other way around if we invested something good.

Sometimes getting which unexpectedly could be suspected . We must know that the walls have ears and sometimes our life could be watched by others even without knowing . because of the Love of money individuals are indulging in various illicit and illegal activities like money rituals and selling of human beings body parts , Just to get rich unexpectedly and quickly . Yet there are some individuals that are getting richer unexpectedly legally and as a result of their hard work and industrious investment attitude and behaviours . Cryptocurrency and forex investment and trading has been one of the online investments that have turn people into billionaires and millionaires unexpectedly . Although cryptocurrency and forex investment and trading requires patience and huge monetary investment , it is definitely worth our patience and monetary investment because the results and repercussions at the end of the day , year or months is actually something so rewarding and dearing .

It is always in the mind of youth today to get rich and wealthy before the age of 25 , but to be able to accomplish this an individual must have an investment attitude and behaviour while he or she is still in his or her youthful age so as to enjoy the riches and wealth he or she has accumulated when he or she gets older .

Well, because of my Friends I have come to know a lot about cryptocurrency which it isn't a bad Investment system at all. if you are lucky to hold a coin that the price just go up in a day or two and you sell yours you might just turned a millionaire overnight. Some price can so jump and be times 4 or 5 of your original price and guess what you sell at the new price and huge profit is made
So if you have the money you can always take advantage of the coins especially BTC when the price is low then hold it on like you say 2-3 years for a bullish run and you would make money
Another avenue is day trading the coins but this one will need a little of research before commencing to avoid losing money but all the same to be on safer side it is always advisable to invest what you can lose. Don't allow lose of investment.mske you run mad, so apply caution while investing on it.

I completely agree with EKUSANI that blockchain, in particular crypto and GameFi, makes it easier to get wealthy with a small amount of capital.

It's easy to get caught up in the "high feeling" of gaining rich thanks to NFTs and GameFi projects, and I've known many people who have done just that. Never lose sight of the importance of solid financial practices like investing and saving, no matter how dire your financial position may appear to be. Having a plan in place to safeguard our assets is still essential!

Just like any other business, crypto trading is not a get-rich-easily scheme. You get what you work for. You need to develop a trading strategy that can make trading fun and safe for you at the same time. You will also have to learn risk management and money management so that you are not under debt after trading.