Can people getting rich with trading?

Ayeshabashir

Trading is the platform where you can buy things at low and keep ot aside for some time and sell when their prices will getting higher so that we will able to earn a lot of profit .Although it is the best way to earn money and there will be more chances to getting become rich through this but it can also proves to be very risky if you don't have proper knowledge and information. Yes this is true that the trading can make you rich overnight but it can also left you empty handed. Some people invest their money in trading or trade with digital currency which is called cryptocurrencies in other words but due to lack of information they don't know in which coin he should invest and what is the right time or amount is required for trading .I am not saying that you shouldn't take a risk of trading infact i am trying to say that some beginner which are completely new in trading and wants to do a little investment i am suggesting that people before investing or trading you should do some own research and collecting knowledge and information about this so that you will be able to become successful.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Trading of cryptocurrency or forex can really make a person to be extremely rich base on how I understand it , but the most important thing is that becoming rich with cryptocurrency trading or forex is something that will require so much of your time , because it is far from being a get-rich-quick scheme . You have to dedicate so much of your time to learn and understand every strategy that could help you to make money comfortably with cryptocurrency.

You won't likely be able to make money on your own , but you have to follow some advice and training of expert that are already succeeding in cryptocurrency because that's the only way you can start.

If you're interested to learn from your experience or to learn on your own , it might take more years than we expected , you won't be able to learn and understand everything based on your own personal research , most of these website that gives information on cryptocurrency are not directly involving in cryptocurrency. Such information will only guide you but is not really the deep information that you need to succeed as a cryptocurrency trader.

Technical and fundamental analysis is always the only way out .