Get Paid to Write Get paid to write comments on noise.cash

MRizwan530

Hy friends today i am here with a legit and well paying websites which is paying reward in the form of BCH diractly in your wallet.
The name of this website is "noise.cash".
Just open an account on this website and post, comment, like do everything which you like and when people do same with you you will be rewarded.
Now I'll tell you how you can earn money from this website.
1- you download "bitcoin.com wallet" from your play store and register on it.
Letter you have to copy BCH address from this wallet.
2- open your noise.cash account and click on your name then wallet and add bch address that you have copied.
3- post anything in any language in post option. If people will like your content they will tip you.
3- 2nd mehthod is when you will go to a free tip and you can give it to other members and can take some percentage of this tip for yourself.

These amount of tips will be directly transferred in your bitcoin.com wallet you can send it to your other wallets for trade and enjoy.
I have joined this platform yesterday and I got some payment which I am sharing here.
Don't forget to reply here if you find My article useful.
Thanks for reading.

Solution
That looks a nice site , could you send me your referral link I want to have an obvious Idea about this site so I'll try my luck there . I see many good reviews about this site on Bizdustry and here but what hinder me to join is the fact that they only one payment option but yesterday hopefully I got back my Btc wallet entries so I am ready to join now and start working there .
There is no referral system so just go ahead and join. Be aware that it does not pay in bitcoin but bitcoin cash. I didn't know the difference when I joined but I've started to collect this currency now. It is a fun site but be aware that the more tips you give out the more you will earn. You will find it is clearer when you join the site because it's...

Josemendez

Verified member
Thank you for sharing this site with us , actually I have been using this site for a while now ,and it is legit and pays directly to my Bitcoin cash address . I wish to only add that one do not need to download Bitcoin.com wallet before he can add it for payment. You can add whichever address you are using.
For example ,I am using my Trust wallet Bitcoin cash address there ,and I am receiving payment directly to my trust wallet.
It will cost you more to send from Bitcoin cash of bitcoin.com to your wallet .

Kennysplash

Verified member
Hy friends today i am here with a legit and well paying websites which is paying reward in the form of BCH diractly in your wallet.
Just open an account on this website and post, comment, like do everything which you like and when people do same with you you will be rewarded.
2- open your noise.cash account and click on your name then wallet and add bch address that you have copied.
3- post anything in any language in post option. If people will like your content they will tip you.
3- 2nd mehthod is when you will go to a free tip and you can give it to other members and can take some percentage of this tip for yourself.

These amount of tips will be directly transferred in your bitcoin.com wallet you can send it to your other wallets for trade and enjoy.
I have joined this platform yesterday and I got some payment which I am sharing here.
Thanks for reading.
This is actually the first time I'll be hearing about noise cash. I think I will visit the site and then try it out, if it is real like you mentioned then I think I will add it to my paid to write sites. But I have some questions. What is the minimum that you can withdraw? How much can you make on the site per day? How often is the cash out, is it monthly or weekly? Did they give rewards for the referral? Please I need answers to these questions. I think it is a new site since I'm just hearing it for the first time and I have never come across it online before. Nevertheless I think I will go online and check it out but it will be great if you can answer my questions.

chicnthin

I discovered noise cash on other forum, bizdustry. I joined the site, I think a week ago and have earned a few dollars. Two things I like about noise cash is they pay instantly and they encourage their users to give tips to others. The site doesn't require us to post lengthy articles, (because they have another site for it, called read cash), even if we post a random thought or copy a quote from online, we could still earn. We could earn by receiving free tips from other users and when admin give us tips to give to others and take a portion of it to ourselves.

Sprite1950

Thanks for all your explanation, I have signed up there already, my username is sunshine. You are doing awesome there. So where can one locate the tips. Will it show up now or later when I start posting much. How about if you decide to tip 50:50 on the site. I will like to really be active on this site since it is a chatting site
If you click on the dollar sign ($0.00) underneath the posts or pictures the free tips will show. There is a lot of spam there and not much chatting goes on to be honest, it's just quick comments but @cmoneyspinner posts articles there and cinderella from ForumCoin is called The Leaderboard there. I am the same name as here and you could subscribe to us. Don't ask people for tips as it is against the rules although many people do. I have my percentage set to 40 for me and 60 to others and I do very well with tips but 50-50 is good too.

Sprite1950

I heard about the site, notice.cash yesterday I registered, but I do not understand how the site works, tried searching the internet to see if I can get an explanation on how it works, but they are not clear, am I to create a thread? Because after registration it took me to a page which subscription is written beneath that is "What's up?" After that is "This is where your subscriptions will appear. Look around, subscribe to something!" Can you explain explain how I will go about it and is the site still worth it?.
There is a lot of information on this thread about how Noise.Cash works. If you read through it you will get an understanding. You have to create a wallet that supports bitcoin cash (don't confuse it with bitcoin) and the earnings you receive from tips from others and from the site itself go straight into your wallet.. You can only check it there. You can post anything you like, pictures, comments or memes but don't spam the site or you will be banned.

Noor Fatima

Thanks for reading.
I haven't really hear about it latter means first time hearing about it but firstly I thank you for sharing a very good information to make money with us then if it's legit I don't know but trust on you I will make my account on it and hope so I will earn good money but there are many people which can't understand our language because everybody have different language according to their contries what would be about them

Queentener

I heard about the site, notice.cash yesterday I registered, but I do not understand how the site works, tried searching the internet to see if I can get an explanation on how it works, but they are not clear, am I to create a thread? Because after registration it took me to a page which subscription is written beneath that is "What's up?" After that is "This is where your subscriptions will appear. Look around, subscribe to something!" Can you explain explain how I will go about it and is the site still worth it?.

Sprite1950

Thanks so much for your review and update Noise cash. I'm just knowing about it for the very first time and I have added it to my to-do-lists. Yea I'm going to try it out and see how many dollars I could earn pay day for posting in the forum. If you don't mind I will like you to share with me how much I could realized in a day and also their minimum payout.
This is something that is very personal to everyone. You have to know your audience, subscribe to people you like and find out what sort of posts they like. That's what I have done and although some days are better than others I earn around 50 - 80 cents a day. It all depends who is online the same time as you as the site is very fast moving and new posts are going up all the time so some can get lost after a few hours. You need to be on the site to know what I mean.

Planet408

Thanks so much for your review and update Noise cash. I'm just knowing about it for the very first time and I have added it to my to-do-lists. Yea I'm going to try it out and see how many dollars I could earn pay day for posting in the forum. If you don't mind I will like you to share with me how much I could realized in a day and also their minimum payout.

Sprite1950

Write your reply... wow the reviews I am reading about noise.cash is really encouraging, just one person gave it a negative review so what could he be doing wrong as he complained that he is not earning anything from the posts he had been making.
/
I am off to register on noise.cash. I just have one question, how long will it take one to make $4-$5?
I really depends on what you post. You need to find out what people like and know your audience. I have made around $8 in just over 2 weeks and I don't spend hours there. It does pay in bitcoin cash though and this is the only method of payment. You have to put your earnings in a wallet of your choice.

Dekadet

Write your reply... wow the reviews I am reading about noise.cash is really encouraging, just one person gave it a negative review so what could he be doing wrong as he complained that he is not earning anything from the posts he had been making.
/
I am off to register on noise.cash. I just have one question, how long will it take one to make $4-$5?

Sprite1950

The tips are like cents. When you join the site they give you a few free tips which you give to other people and other people give some back to you. The site will give you free tips periodically to reward you for the posts you put up. It's quite hard to explain if you haven't joined the site but it will become clear when you do.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I can answer your questions. There is no amount per post. You just tip other users and they may or may not tip you back. The site gives you free tips too. You will have to open your own wallet and the bitcoin cash goes straight in there as they don't have one connected to the site like some sites do. I have been using Trust Wallet. Just put your bitcoin cash address in on Noise.Cash and watch the money add up. I know it probably sounds complicated but you need to join to understand exactly how it works.
I guess you don't get tired easily. Because I like asking questions. What's tip? What does it mean that the site gives us tip or users tip users.? Does that we won't earn of we don't tip or they don't tip us. How many tip do I need. So sorry for bugging you. I already like knowing more before registering.

Sprite1950

Thanks for sharing this information. I will also check the site out. The questions I wanted to ask has been asked by another user. Though the answers have not been given. But I am sure the poster will come to adress those questions. I want to know the amount per post and the minimum withdrawal. I will be looking forward to hearings answers for these questions from the poster.
I can answer your questions. There is no amount per post. You just tip other users and they may or may not tip you back. The site gives you free tips too. You will have to open your own wallet and the bitcoin cash goes straight in there as they don't have one connected to the site like some sites do. I have been using Trust Wallet. Just put your bitcoin cash address in on Noise.Cash and watch the money add up. I know it probably sounds complicated but you need to join to understand exactly how it works.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing this information. I will also check the site out. The questions I wanted to ask has been asked by another user. Though the answers have not been given. But I am sure the poster will come to adress those questions. I want to know the amount per post and the minimum withdrawal. I will be looking forward to hearings answers for these questions from the poster.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think I've been there about 10 days, certainly no more than 2 weeks. I originally had an Atomic wallet and then realised I could only store BCH there and not exchange it so I moved it to Trust wallet and had a fee of 67 cents but I have still managed to earn $4.12. It's learning how to work on the site. If you are generous with your tips (you get a certain amount of tips generated by the site) the site will be generous to you as will other users. If you hang on to them you won't earn anything. I sometimes use all mine up but always have more in the morning when I wake up.
Thanks for all your explanation, I have signed up there already, my username is sunshine. You are doing awesome there. So where can one locate the tips. Will it show up now or later when I start posting much. How about if you decide to tip 50:50 on the site. I will like to really be active on this site since it is a chatting site

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Thank you for sharing this site with us , actually I have been using this site for a while now ,and it is legit and pays directly to my Bitcoin cash address . I wish to only add that one do not need to download Bitcoin.com wallet before he can add it for payment. You can add whichever address you are using.
For example ,I am using my Trust wallet Bitcoin cash address there ,and I am receiving payment directly to my trust wallet.
It will cost you more to send from Bitcoin cash of bitcoin.com to your wallet .
I saw your thread about this site on forumcoin and decided to sign up some days back, but everything there seems strange to me. It does not really appear the way other earning forums that I know are. I have been navigating through the site, but it somehow looks deserted and I am wondering how are you guys doing it?
I would really appreciate if you break down the things you do there so I can understand better and start earning. I am really interested, especially because they pay via Bitcoin cash unlike similar sites that only process payments via PayPal which is unavailable in my own country.
Thanks I'm advance.

Godsplan

I have also heard about the site some time ago from a friend and l joined some weeks ago. At first things were moving on very well and l had some free bitcoincash from them.

But after a week l realized that the rewards (free tips they give me keep decreasing) and it seems now it's general. Well, l was there sometime ago and they gave me a pop up that the site wasn't expecting such traffic they are getting now and because of that their budget for the free tips has been insufficient. And now the free tips are very low over there.

Sprite1950

That looks a nice site , could you send me your referral link I want to have an obvious Idea about this site so I'll try my luck there . I see many good reviews about this site on Bizdustry and here but what hinder me to join is the fact that they only one payment option but yesterday hopefully I got back my Btc wallet entries so I am ready to join now and start working there .
There is no referral system so just go ahead and join. Be aware that it does not pay in bitcoin but bitcoin cash. I didn't know the difference when I joined but I've started to collect this currency now. It is a fun site but be aware that the more tips you give out the more you will earn. You will find it is clearer when you join the site because it's hard to explain. I have found that I earn more by posting pictures rather than just making comments but you can do either. Good luck.

Solution