Get Paid to Write Get paid to write comments on noise.cash

MRizwan530

Hy friends today i am here with a legit and well paying websites which is paying reward in the form of BCH diractly in your wallet.
The name of this website is "noise.cash".
Just open an account on this website and post, comment, like do everything which you like and when people do same with you you will be rewarded.
Now I'll tell you how you can earn money from this website.
1- you download "bitcoin.com wallet" from your play store and register on it.
Letter you have to copy BCH address from this wallet.
2- open your noise.cash account and click on your name then wallet and add bch address that you have copied.
3- post anything in any language in post option. If people will like your content they will tip you.
3- 2nd mehthod is when you will go to a free tip and you can give it to other members and can take some percentage of this tip for yourself.

These amount of tips will be directly transferred in your bitcoin.com wallet you can send it to your other wallets for trade and enjoy.
I have joined this platform yesterday and I got some payment which I am sharing here.
Don't forget to reply here if you find My article useful.
Thanks for reading.

Solution
That looks a nice site , could you send me your referral link I want to have an obvious Idea about this site so I'll try my luck there . I see many good reviews about this site on Bizdustry and here but what hinder me to join is the fact that they only one payment option but yesterday hopefully I got back my Btc wallet entries so I am ready to join now and start working there .
There is no referral system so just go ahead and join. Be aware that it does not pay in bitcoin but bitcoin cash. I didn't know the difference when I joined but I've started to collect this currency now. It is a fun site but be aware that the more tips you give out the more you will earn. You will find it is clearer when you join the site because it's...

uforwealth

Verified member
Hy friends today i am here with a legit and well paying websites which is paying reward in the form of BCH diractly in your wallet.
Just open an account on this website and post, comment, like do everything which you like and when people do same with you you will be rewarded.
2- open your noise.cash account and click on your name then wallet and add bch address that you have copied.
3- post anything in any language in post option. If people will like your content they will tip you.
3- 2nd mehthod is when you will go to a free tip and you can give it to other members and can take some percentage of this tip for yourself.

These amount of tips will be directly transferred in your bitcoin.com wallet you can send it to your other wallets for trade and enjoy.
I have joined this platform yesterday and I got some payment which I am sharing here.
Thanks for reading.
Thank you for the useful information. This is the type of make-money website I like searching for on the internet.
I have some questions to ask you because I hate discrimination.

1. Does it accept all countries of the world?

2. If it doesn't accept all countries, does it accept Nigeria?

3. Is it worth spending time or energy on?

4. Since when have you joined the site?

5. How much have you earned?

6. Can you show us proof of payment?

I would be glad if the above questions can be well answered.

Krayzee

Thanks for reading.
hmm

it maks seeeenseeeeeeeeeeee dude .

uforwealth

Verified member
Well, this is the first time I have heard about Noise.cash. It is a new money-making site to me.

The testimonies from all of you are enough to get anybody convinced to join noise.cash and as a result, I will like to know more about the site.

I will like to write on the site to confirm what people are saying about it. If it is really paying, I will add it to my list of reliable and paying make money websites otherwise, I will just come back here and declare it SCAM.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I didn't tell you that freelancer.com makes use of laptop its fiverr where you need a desktop device in order to get permission to become a seller and not a client. The process needs a higher upgrade device to execute the operation and desktop computer is just suit it. You can start with freelancer.com as a writer/transcriptionist. And get jobs even without upgrading membership.
I don't really have much idea about the freelancer,the most popular one I know and I have an understanding about is the fiverr and according to a lot of people they said you can win a lot of contracts on fiverr and that it is the best freelance site, okay then I need to go into the copywriting again and try to see how I can fix myself into the freelancer.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
you have not told us about your freelance task and how it is going because I actually wanted to join it but since you said that it requires a laptop with good internet connection that is why I drop it, I wanted to be a copywriter because I have a mentor that could have put me through on how to start and how to become a perfect copywriter.
I didn't tell you that freelancer.com makes use of laptop its fiverr where you need a desktop device in order to get permission to become a seller and not a client. The process needs a higher upgrade device to execute the operation and desktop computer is just suit it. You can start with freelancer.com as a writer/transcriptionist. And get jobs even without upgrading membership.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes, you might wrote whole lots of contents/articles and the readers or posters might not find it useful, it might not be what they're looking for. And I'm not in such gamble that's why I'll prefer to focus on my freelancing tasks and get hired by a client that trust in my services, and can reward me when I'm through writing article for him or her.
you have not told us about your freelance task and how it is going because I actually wanted to join it but since you said that it requires a laptop with good internet connection that is why I drop it, I wanted to be a copywriter because I have a mentor that could have put me through on how to start and how to become a perfect copywriter.

cmoneyspinner

Well I have to say that my experience with Noise.Cash is turning out to be a learning experience. You can earn for commenting and for sharing information you find surfing the Internet. Anything from recipes, to electronics, to cryptocurrency, to Korean drama. What is unique to me (maybe they do this at other sites but it's my first time) is that automated feature that gives you tips. It tells you to tip others so you can get tips. That's what I did. Signed out and signed back in the next day and there were more tips. So I just kept doing it! It's kind of fun!

I don't know how old site is. But here is my predicament. I don't know what to do with Bitcoin Cash. I don't know how to spend it. :LOL::LOL:

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have joined now and I'm loving it. I'm learning how to give and get tips. I'm actually talking to someone who used to live in the same town as me. What are the chances on an international site! I've opened a wallet for bitcoin cash and earned 10 cents lol. Skysnap has made a post on ForumCoin which helps and explained how I can exchange them for my own currency but it's going to be a while before I have enough to cash out. It's good fun though.
This post of yours will help me join the site now, because honestly, what have been keeping me away is the method of payment, I was just wondering what I will be doing with the coin, since I would have preferred btc than the bch. But since you have hinted here that we can exchange for forum coin then I will join right away. I like the style of getting paid already. So what the ext for the site, is it dot com?

Sprite1950

Fortunately for me there have been members at Forum Coin who wanted to buy my bitcoins, so I did trade with them for forum coins and I was cah out for USD via my PayPal. This worked really well for me because the FC members are trustworthy and reliable. Some people have tried to exchange coins with others and got cheated by their so-called "trading partner". Since this is Bitcoin Cash, I am not sure if anybody wanted to do an exchange for forum coins. But I am going to look into it.
I have joined now and I'm loving it. I'm learning how to give and get tips. I'm actually talking to someone who used to live in the same town as me. What are the chances on an international site! I've opened a wallet for bitcoin cash and earned 10 cents lol. Skysnap has made a post on ForumCoin which helps and explained how I can exchange them for my own currency but it's going to be a while before I have enough to cash out. It's good fun though.

cmoneyspinner

That made me laugh as I am the same. It must be our age! Don't you normally exchange your bitcoins for Forumcoins? I haven't joined Noise.Cash but I want to as it sounds different and I like to try out new sites. Like you I am put off by the fact they only pay in bitcoin and it would seem that most people just keep them in a wallet and don't cash them out. I have no idea how to spend them. Ah I see now, there is a difference between bitcoin and bitcoin cash. Shows how much I know.
Fortunately for me there have been members at Forum Coin who wanted to buy my bitcoins, so I did trade with them for forum coins and I was cah out for USD via my PayPal. This worked really well for me because the FC members are trustworthy and reliable. Some people have tried to exchange coins with others and got cheated by their so-called "trading partner". Since this is Bitcoin Cash, I am not sure if anybody wanted to do an exchange for forum coins. But I am going to look into it.

Sprite1950

I still haven't joined but I am interested. @Augusta I have been reading the article below which might help you and most of the other reviews I have read are positive too. I'm just not familiar with bitcoin cash so wouldn't know what to do with it! The article also tells you how it is different to it's sister site Read-Cash and it would seem that most people tend to think Noise.Cash is the better paying site:

Last edited:

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I just read about this site on forumcoin yesterday since I'm yet to check it out but from the reviews I think it is a legit site and worth the time but now that they are paying in bch I hope the reward is really worth it, I hope it wouldn't turn out a waste when one turned it into a local currency to transfer to ones bank account. One thing is to get paid another 8s for the pay to be something substantial. Not just giving tips that can't be used to even settle a little bill. Again, can this to converted to btc

Donkiz

Reading your write up and going through the comments makes the noise.cash platform sound like fun and I will definitely check it out. And the fact that you said there's no minimum withdrawal amount and your crypto wallet is credited immediately you earn is also a good one.

Please I need you to clarify somethings, the noise.cash platform is it only on app or do they have web version? Also the wallet address to be linked to the account is it bitcoin wallet or bitcoin-cash wallet? as I have seen some people use the two interchangeably in the thread.

Sprite1950

Well I have to say that my experience with Noise.Cash is turning out to be a learning experience. You can earn for commenting and for sharing information you find surfing the Internet. Anything from recipes, to electronics, to cryptocurrency, to Korean drama. What is unique to me (maybe they do this at other sites but it's my first time) is that automated feature that gives you tips. It tells you to tip others so you can get tips. That's what I did. Signed out and signed back in the next day and there were more tips. So I just kept doing it! It's kind of fun!

I don't know how old site is. But here is my predicament. I don't know what to do with Bitcoin Cash. I don't know how to spend it. :LOL::LOL:
That made me laugh as I am the same. It must be our age! Don't you normally exchange your bitcoins for Forumcoins? I haven't joined Noise.Cash but I want to as it sounds different and I like to try out new sites. Like you I am put off by the fact they only pay in bitcoin and it would seem that most people just keep them in a wallet and don't cash them out. I have no idea how to spend them. Ah I see now, there is a difference between bitcoin and bitcoin cash. Shows how much I know.

Last edited:

Sprite1950

This post of yours will help me join the site now, because honestly, what have been keeping me away is the method of payment, I was just wondering what I will be doing with the coin, since I would have preferred btc than the bch. But since you have hinted here that we can exchange for forum coin then I will join right away. I like the style of getting paid already. So what the ext for the site, is it dot com?
Sorry I've confused you. They only offer Bitcoin cash and not bitcoin so you can't exchange that currency on ForumCoin. Cyberfreak will only exchange bitcoin for you (as far as I know) and I used to do that with what I earned on Cointiply. I've actually made about $4 on Noise.cash now and I have moved it to a wallet that will exchange it for my own currency when I get enough, I think you can do that although I am a bit of a novice when it comes to cryptocurrency. The site is great fun though. No it's not dot com, it is just Noise.Cash and if you type that in it will come up. There is no referral system.

chicnthin

This is actually the first time I'll be hearing about noise cash. I think I will visit the site and then try it out, if it is real like you mentioned then I think I will add it to my paid to write sites. But I have some questions. What is the minimum that you can withdraw? How much can you make on the site per day? How often is the cash out, is it monthly or weekly? Did they give rewards for the referral? Please I need answers to these questions. I think it is a new site since I'm just hearing it for the first time and I have never come across it online before. Nevertheless I think I will go online and check it out but it will be great if you can answer my questions.
Hi! You should definitely check and try noise cash. I'm going to give you the answers on some of your questions. There is minimum withdrawal on the site and they are paying instantly. That's one of the few things that I love about the site.
The moment that you receive tips, and give tips to other, it will be sent to your bitcoin cash wallet within the few hours. And from what I know, they have no referral system or contest. But the site is nice to give you additional earnings.

cmoneyspinner

I am glad to hear of your experience. It took some persuading but one of my friends finally convinced me to join Read.Cash. When I did register I noticed there was a message banner that mentioned Noise.Cash. Your thread makes an important distinction. I can get paid for my comments on Noise.Cash. That's the kind of site I am looking for because I write a lot. But I don't always feel like writing an article. However I don't want to spend time writing (like I have done of Facebook and Twitter) and not earn anything. You mentioned 2 sites in this thread that I plan to follow up on: Bizindustry and Noise.Cash. Thank you for sharing.

Salimo 92

It looks nice but I wonder if there is no other option rather than BCH , cause I miss log in to my wallet and it is long time now I sing up with sites that pay BTC only , but really I admire the idea of this site , I will try to get the password of my wallet back cause I see that this site is promising , fortunately I have only 1$ worth of BTC :D and I failed I will register for new wallet but I hope they will ad Paypal or Payer choices with time .

Lekhraj19

Verified member
As I have been to one more site before recently where you are paid to comment on others' posts or videos. But, their payment method is PayPal that is easy to handle and send money directly to bank account. But, as you said we need to have a Bitcoin wallet to start with, it seems quite confusing in terms of payment. But, still I would like you to share more information regarding that what is the earning potential here and what time it requires too.

If it would be easy to manage, I would like to start with the bitcoin wallet if it profits me quite a good amount.