From an Office Job to Work from Home Job

raaman

Valued Contributor
With the present crisis, a lot of people might have experimented with working from home, also known as telecommuting for the first time in life. Since then, nearly almost all people must have done remote work on a regular basis too.

Of course, it may be a real pain for some. But for others, working from home brings more motivation, reflection, calm and independence when they can't stand spending eight hours a day in an office and annoyed by public transport system.

If you are tired of sandwiches at the bakery, you are probably ready to switch to full-time telecommuting. But, be ready to go from a desk job to a home job and some activity to exercise to be able to work from home.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Working from home to me is somehow boring. As a teacher, I don't like it when I teach without students seeing my gestures and reading my body languages. Aside this, I missed those gistng with friends and the activities that we always did in school before the lockdown. Fortunately, there are now ease on lockdown in all the countries.