Four Websites to Build Your Freelancing Career

Mika

VIP Contributor
When it comes to freelancing, Fiverr, Upwork, 99Desigbs, People Per Hour are the obvious choices for people. It is true that these are the most popular freelancing platforms and these platforms offer jobs in numerous industries, however, there are numerous websites where you can start your freelancing career.

Rev.com/freelancer

This platform is specifically designed for transcriptionists and captioners. You will earn per task and your earnings depend on the number of tasks you complete.

Skillshare

This is an online learning platform with a built-in audience. You can upload your own course and make money. There is nothing that can’t be taught through this platform.

Tutor.com/apply

If teaching is your forte, you can use this platform and make money by teaching online

Swagbucks

If you like doing surveys, this site is for you. You earn rewards for answering questions, playing games, watching videos, etc. You can either convert your earnings into gift cards or cash.

While the first three websites allow you to earn a lot, the last one is just for making some bucks in your spare time.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I would not categorize swagbucks as a freelancing site, or even money making site. However, if you aim to make just $5-$10 in a month, I have nothing to say. You can make money on skillshare, however, I wouldn't classify skillshare as a freelaancing site either. If you want to use skillshare you need to be highly skilled not just about the topic you intend to teach but also skilled in creating a course. This method of making money is only for the people who are professional and have skills in writing, video making, graphic designing, podcasting, etc. I don't know about the site called Rev. But if it is exactly like what the OP says, I think I would give it a try. Making money from transcription is one of the easiest ways to make money online. I might also check tutor because I am also interested in this kind of work.