Four Services You Can Provide To Earn Money

Jasz

VIP Contributor
You can provide these services to earn a significant amount of money.

1. Career coach Career coaches support individuals and organizations in advancing their careers. You can quickly turn this into a profitable business by starting small and assisting people with their careers.

2. Services of a Concierge There are a variety of concierge services. You can shop, drive cars, and do a lot more.
Find a gap in the market and begin filling it if you have the necessary skills!

3. Repairing Smartphones I've witnessed my sister break her phone every month.
With just a few repairs per month, this is an excellent business model that can bring in more than $6,00 per month.
Again, to get started, you should set your prices a little lower than the competition.

4. Software Developers are in high demand and earn at least six figures.
If you're good at programming, you can start making software for people or businesses and quickly grow it into a software development business that makes millions of dollars a year.

Imran Noori

Verified member
Definitely these are great services that someone could provide in order to make money.

By becoming a career coach you can teach others what you know and share your experiences with them, there are many websites where you can start coaching like Upwork, if you are good at something then you can start tutoring too, some websites let you teach students what you know like a school.

Nowadays most of the people are using mobile phones and mostly they use it until it needs to be repaired so by starting such a business someone could make alot of money.

Artificial Intelligence is a new technology that needs highly skilled software engineers, I think this technology will grow more and their will be a high demand for software engineers, if someone could learn this field then it would be very lucrative for him or her.