Crypto Forget Dogecoin!

Suba

Staff member
Forget Dogecoin!
The price of Dogecoin ATH was reached on May 8, 2021 0.738, and currently the price of Dogecoin is $0.216 so it's down by more than 70%, Although it still ranks in the top 10 on Coinmarketcap but has been chased by many other cryptos that are considered to have greater potential, it's good that we explore why Dogecoin should be forgotten:
1. Dogecoin is considered incapable of increasing the potential price to be higher.
2. The increase in the price of Dogecoin mainly from the tweets of Elon Must and other famous people, so it is considered less of a boost/pump.
3. Although Dogecoin has a community, Dogecoin does not have a Whitepaper, and does not have a reliable team ready to work full time. So it's as if no one is leading.
4. Many competitors of Dogecoin, both new crypto and old crypto that have been upgraded to make it more promising as an investment, such as Cardano, Aave and Solana.

Are you really sure about this? It is a crypto after all, and with crypto currencies, you can predict what will happen next. But I want to be optimistic about the coin. In just a matter of time before it shoots up again, I have the feeling. Don't sell out of panic

Cryptocurrency is completely unpredictable but in as much as this is so you should not look down on any cryptocurrency because you do not understand how this cryptocurrency really work if you are not within their community circle. It is possible that the cryptocurrency you are looking down on might be profitable if you could have invested in it.

To be honest, I do tell people in my comment that I can never invest in dogecoin. It took my friends intervention for me to invest in Shiba Inu. I don't like meme coin. They don't grow until they are hyped. Doge has been created since 2013 but couldn't grow in its own till Elon of 2021 tweeted

It was always obvious that Dogecoin was a meme/hype cryptocurrency. That didn't necessarily made it bad, but its staying power has always been questionable, unlike Bitcoin's, for example.

None can accurately tell what will happen in case of cryptocurrencies in the market. There is ups and downs in everything. Now it is a very bad time for many cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin which is the head of all currencies. Dogecoin may come to the upper position at any time. So, self-confidence is needed here to trade.

I think the bad times for Bitcoin may be ending, hopefully, it has been very, very bullish for the past few days.

To be honest, I do tell people in my comment that I can never invest in dogecoin. It took my friends intervention for me to invest in Shiba Inu. I don't like meme coin. They don't grow until they are hyped. Doge has been created since 2013 but couldn't grow in its own till Elon of 2021 tweeted
I bought Cate Coin because thought that it is like Doge Coin but it changed the contract and all my Cate Coin are gone... So, I don't like meme coin to?

I think dogecoin wasn't even meant to be taken serious at the first time ,the coin was meant to be just meme coin and could be used to bypass high transaction fee ,but Elon musk promoted the coin more , Making it have high price increase that sparked up the coin price more