Earn Money Your Way Back Site You Can Never Forget?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
If we go down memory lane, we would realised that we have been engaged in numerous of earning sites on the internet. Though, we all have our best days online and also our worst days, some can still recall them vividly, while some have been forgotten.

Even though some of these sites gave us an appalling experience but we still move on, to the best days. But all these experiences either good or bad, they made us more firm and rooted online without regrets.

With the experiences we have garnered or acquired, it would not still protect us from coming across online scams in the future, we just need to be smart and use our experiences.
But all in all, we still have best days.

What's your way back earning site that you can never forget?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have not actually been engaged online for a very long time now in the sense that I found it started in 2017 but was not able to make any amount from them. Until 2020 that I started making some good money from gigs website. I have also made money writing for someone in the sense that I was writing the articles he was publishing or his platform. I have also ventured into sports trading which I actually call it and I need some money from there but it was not enough to set me financially free.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It's not long I joined online earning. It's barely 3 months that I joined online earnings but I must confess, PTP sites have being wonderful and I planned to add more to my portfolio. I will be watching the threads in order to discover new legitimate sites. Forum is a good medium where we can share legitimate sites

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Sad that you had to experience such inorder to find your feet online....However, it's a lesson and it's part of the journey to get you to where you are now. You see, some people aren't that inquisitively strong enough. When anything happens to them, they give up easily without asking questions. We also have some people who don't even know that there's are still ways on the internet, to make money because of lack of information.
That's just the answer. People got scammed once or twice through fraudulent sites, and the conclude that online business is simply scam. That's misconception of words, they didn't go further to ask questions and get more findings if their are people making money online or not. Most of those people are lazy, they love investing on ponzi scheme where they'll get double of their investment doing nothing.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I started making month money online in 2016. Though I started with a high yield investment platform which is popularly called MMM then. I made a lot of money there before it crashed in 2017. But unfortunately for me, I lost everything I made there because when the website crashed, those that I referred were on my necks calling me names, so I needed to settle them with my own personal money.
I heard about MMM then, i heard about people who invested so much in it and they made so much money. And also heard about people who invested so much but lost almost everything because of greed. Some had the opportunity to withdraw so much but I learnt that they kept investing their gains with their money and eventually it crashed. Some people became depressed because that....I think its partly the reason why some people still don't believe in Bitcoin till today.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I started making month money online in 2016. Though I started with a high yield investment platform which is popularly called MMM then. I made a lot of money there before it crashed in 2017. But unfortunately for me, I lost everything I made there because when the website crashed, those that I referred were on my necks calling me names, so I needed to settle them with my own personal money.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
They aren't the only ones who lost money investing online, or others did too. I've spent my time long time trying to promote a scamming site that i never knew i was promoting until i got scammed back then in 2016, that's when my knowledge started growing around scamming project in the internet scene, I've learned about majority of their tricks trying to scam people, that's why I'm cautious.
Sad that you had to experience such inorder to find your feet online....However, it's a lesson and it's part of the journey to get you to where you are now. You see, some people aren't that inquisitively strong enough. When anything happens to them, they give up easily without asking questions. We also have some people who don't even know that there's are still ways on the internet, to make money because of lack of information.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The internet has many modern ways to earn money which can be beneficial to any participant. But some has had the worst experience on the internet, that made them lose hope finally on anything on the internet....We can't really blame some people though, it's just sad that they experienced the internet in the wrong way.
They aren't the only ones who lost money investing online, or others did too. I've spent my time long time trying to promote a scamming site that i never knew i was promoting until i got scammed back then in 2016, that's when my knowledge started growing around scamming project in the internet scene, I've learned about majority of their tricks trying to scam people, that's why I'm cautious.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Yes, very wrong indeed, i must say. They got scammed by ponzi schemes doesn't mean the internet is simply scam. Their are legit businesses online, legit earning sites, both the ones we can earn thousands of dollars online are still available. Options to earn money online aren't just doing simple tasks to earn, or sitting at home doing nothing and watching the money grow like a tree.
The internet has many modern ways to earn money which can be beneficial to any participant. But some has had the worst experience on the internet, that made them lose hope finally on anything on the internet....We can't really blame some people though, it's just sad that they experienced the internet in the wrong way.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I see your hustle! We need to be smart this days. Most people moan that they can't earn, they wait all year for the government to provide them stuffs, wait for family for support and help from people which is not encouraging. People are not making research enough, some time they see the internet as a scam, their mentality about the internet is wrong.
Yes, very wrong indeed, i must say. They got scammed by ponzi schemes doesn't mean the internet is simply scam. Their are legit businesses online, legit earning sites, both the ones we can earn thousands of dollars online are still available. Options to earn money online aren't just doing simple tasks to earn, or sitting at home doing nothing and watching the money grow like a tree.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
That's it bro. Since no one wanted to assist me, and i can't continue to be betting my uncles, siblings for assistance, which they never offered me. The best i did was searching through online to find paying gigs, find one earlier time paid me cents, keep pushing it until i find paid to post sites which is tangible than my previous earnings back then. That's when i started being active online, and i wasn't feeling dry pocket again.
I see your hustle! We need to be smart this days. Most people moan that they can't earn, they wait all year for the government to provide them stuffs, wait for family for support and help from people which is not encouraging. People are not making research enough, some time they see the internet as a scam, their mentality about the internet is wrong.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well it's not that long for you though....But happy for you that at some point in time your financial woes was solved. It's not easy to come across some legit and paying sites this days. The internet is filled up scam sites that if one is not very careful you may end up with the wrong sites. But on your own part, you saw something that really worth your while. It's an achievement!
That's it bro. Since no one wanted to assist me, and i can't continue to be betting my uncles, siblings for assistance, which they never offered me. The best i did was searching through online to find paying gigs, find one earlier time paid me cents, keep pushing it until i find paid to post sites which is tangible than my previous earnings back then. That's when i started being active online, and i wasn't feeling dry pocket again.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Its not long ago i started earning online, less than two years. When it comes to discovering the ones that rewarded me better wasn't up to one year. I'll say my engagement on paid to post sites have really made me to stay away from financial barrenness. During the month of December 2920, that's one of my best time earning online since i started with paid to post sites.
Well it's not that long for you though....But happy for you that at some point in time your financial woes was solved. It's not easy to come across some legit and paying sites this days. The internet is filled up scam sites that if one is not very careful you may end up with the wrong sites. But on your own part, you saw something that really worth your while. It's an achievement!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Its not long ago i started earning online, less than two years. When it comes to discovering the ones that rewarded me better wasn't up to one year. I'll say my engagement on paid to post sites have really made me to stay away from financial barrenness. During the month of December 2020, that's one of my best time earning online since i started with paid to post sites.

Last edited: