Earn Money Your Way Back Site You Can Never Forget?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
If we go down memory lane, we would realised that we have been engaged in numerous of earning sites on the internet. Though, we all have our best days online and also our worst days, some can still recall them vividly, while some have been forgotten.

Even though some of these sites gave us an appalling experience but we still move on, to the best days. But all these experiences either good or bad, they made us more firm and rooted online without regrets.

With the experiences we have garnered or acquired, it would not still protect us from coming across online scams in the future, we just need to be smart and use our experiences.
But all in all, we still have best days.

What's your way back earning site that you can never forget?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
One site I continue is postloop, it’s a site that was very legit and there was no much discrimination. You gain more as you improve on your writing skills. It was just what it should be. I wish the new management didn’t just stop the site from progressing and even existing again
That was a lovely site indeed.... But Some sites would just vanish after a long run of impressive services. It could be that the site were literally not making money and yet they were paying out, it will be a complete loss on their own part, if continue running like. That's why I don't blame some sites when they shut down or went away for some time. Not easy to run a paying site.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
think one of the way back site i can never forget is qoinads platform , because then i was earning just little amount from the platform since i never knew of better ways and opportunities to earn online then , so it was very difficult for me then because couldnt cope due to the low earning , and i think it one experience i can never forget , i dont know if the platform still exist up till now

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
think one of the way back site i can never forget is qoinads platform , because then i was earning just little amount from the platform since i never knew of better ways and opportunities to earn online then , so it was very difficult for me then because couldnt cope due to the low earning , and i think it one experience i can never forget , i dont know if the platform still exist up till now
I have a hunch that the site still exists. It should be a PTC site, if I'm correct. I don't think if it's the one but I think I have seen some like that. Anyways, we all have to start to from somewhere in life, in anything life, anywhere is a good place. At least you took the first step. The journey led you to this place and here you are earning.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Huh....Now you brought out another point; it's exactly that it's because of the Ponzi scheme sites that some people are online. You know some people can be greedy, looking for quick and fast bucks here and there. Investing with HYIP sites all over the internet. They believe working on this normal sites for small bucks, it's a waste of time. Lol....But when they are scammed big time, they began having a tweaked mentality.

Have you later checked on correct score link I told you about on Quora?
Laughs, you just hit the main point of discussion dear. That is what most of the people who fell victim of ponzi scheme does, they felt bemused, and having tweaked mentality. Saying, had i know i wouldn't have invested my hard earned money into this oh, but that's medicine after death. They don't want to follow the due process, they just want easy making money way online.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have never heard about the platform. But I love the spirit that some of us shared on this forum. We are all very hardworking and informed. We didn't let the bad past experience deter us from still trying out some other sites. Someone like you may not even try other websites out because of the bad payment recieved from the first earning website.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I heard about MMM then, i heard about people who invested so much in it and they made so much money. And also heard about people who invested so much but lost almost everything because of greed. Some had the opportunity to withdraw so much but I learnt that they kept investing their gains with their money and eventually it crashed. Some people became depressed because that....I think its partly the reason why some people still don't believe in Bitcoin till today.
You can't judge people that participated in MMM back then. Someone like me has planned to withdraw my money a week before the incident happened. I have calculated that the period was around December and people won't prefer to PH as we already called it then. They would rather GH. But they are a step smarter than me.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You can't judge people that participated in MMM back then. Someone like me has planned to withdraw my money a week before the incident happened. I have calculated that the period was around December and people won't prefer to PH as we already called it then. They would rather GH. But they are a step smarter than me.
Not judging anyone wrongly, just saying! We all still know that in anything some people can be very greedy, they would want to get best of everything to the core, which sounds selfish to me. Heard about one of the victims then, who everyone has been telling to withdraw, but he kept on investing. Even, when there was a sign of crashing. He said, it's just a rumour, until all his monies went down there. Lesson: You don't have be too greedy, at least be reasonable in terms of investment.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I have never heard about the platform. But I love the spirit that some of us shared on this forum. We are all very hardworking and informed. We didn't let the bad past experience deter us from still trying out some other sites. Someone like you may not even try other websites out because of the bad payment recieved from the first earning website.
Exactly i cant even let one certain bad experience hinder me from earning from other site online,the bad experience only teaches me opportunity and cautions to take when earning online ,because earning online is never easy as been said consistency and determination is really needed to earn online too,because of my various experience on various site i know about this

Augusta

VIP Contributor
If we go down memory lane, we would realised that we have been engaged in numerous of earning sites on the internet. Though, we all have our best days online and also our worst days, some can still recall them vividly, while some have been forgotten.

Even though some of these sites gave us an appalling experience but we still move on, to the best days. But all these experiences either good or bad, they made us more firm and rooted online without regrets.

With the experiences we have garnered or acquired, it would not still protect us from coming across online scams in the future, we just need to be smart and use our experiences.
But all in all, we still have best days.

What's your way back earning site that you can never forget?
One site I continue is postloop, it’s a site that was very legit and there was no much discrimination. You gain more as you improve on your writing skills. It was just what it should be. I wish the new management didn’t just stop the site from progressing and even existing again

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's not long I joined online earning. It's barely 3 months that I joined online earnings but I must confess, PTP sites have being wonderful and I planned to add more to my portfolio. I will be watching the threads in order to discover new legitimate sites. Forum is a good medium where we can share legitimate sites
It's really good to know that your making money from PTP sites. I think PTP sites are almost the easiest way to make money online now, if anyone is smart enough. And PTP sites are best because they are the places you can get informed easily about any paying sites. And you can as well get vital information on what's going on, in the world at large.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
That was a lovely site indeed.... But Some sites would just vanish after a long run of impressive services. It could be that the site were literally not making money and yet they were paying out, it will be a complete loss on their own part, if continue running like. That's why I don't blame some sites when they shut down or went away for some time. Not easy to run a paying site.
No this wasn't no issue of non payment or they were not making money it was them selling the site to a new management and that was the failing of the site. I think the site was sold to a competition that didn't just want them to exist any more. Because they bought the site paid all previous posters and left the site like that till date.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My first good earnings from online work came from Forum Wheel. What followed was Postloop which was even greater in terms of income. Unfortunately Postloop had been sold twice and the latest owner had neglected the site. The Forum Wheel is still operating but on a low gear only.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
The site that I can not forget so quick is TCP gaming forum. The site is very good and okay to the extent that withing two days I made up to $6 and I was cashing it out steady. Bellow is the proof of payment .
But after some time some people came up to hijacked the forum from the owner that he should give them license to be paying people being that the guy is still young (teenager) and he said no. That's how the attacked on the site started and its later fold up. It really pain me.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
No this wasn't no issue of non payment or they were not making money it was them selling the site to a new management and that was the failing of the site. I think the site was sold to a competition that didn't just want them to exist any more. Because they bought the site paid all previous posters and left the site like that till date.

I see your point....But I don't see the logic in that. Is it possible for people to sell anything that's giving them so much money? It still comes down to not making enough from the site. Would you sell your online site that's making real money to your partner? I don't actually believe they just sold off out of charity or whatever the narratives anyone is spinning.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The site that I can not forget so quick is TCP gaming forum. The site is very good and okay to the extent that withing two days I made up to $6 and I was cashing it out steady. Bellow is the proof of payment .
But after some time some people came up to hijacked the forum from the owner that he should give them license to be paying people being that the guy is still young (teenager) and he said no. That's how the attacked on the site started and its later fold up. It really pain me.

Some sites folded up for countless of reasons, which sometimes we are not sure of, because we don't know the owners, we just tend to believe anything they told us happened. If we are to be with them, we would know that some cases are more than they seems to be.
But I would be gutted if my favorite site go folding up. That's why we should always try and support this sites in so many ways.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
My first good earnings from online work came from Forum Wheel. What followed was Postloop which was even greater in terms of income. Unfortunately Postloop had been sold twice and the latest owner had neglected the site. The Forum Wheel is still operating but on a low gear only.

Well nothing lasts forever, most sites Will be around for so long but it's nothing lasts forever. The best is we should just make the best out of those sites when they are still around. I usually hear about this forum wheel but I think it's not a site that will be around for very long time. As I have been hearing some malfunctioning on the site, it raises doubts.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Am quite confused on why people would do such thing , because this might even discourage him more from creating an earning forum so they don't hijack him , assuming the guy is of high age he would have still stood his ground so that people can not easily control him like that because am surprised of hearing such info since I earned from the forum but it did not exist Long as I expect

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have not actually been engaged online for a very long time now in the sense that I found it started in 2017 but was not able to make any amount from them. Until 2020 that I started making some good money from gigs website. I have also made money writing for someone in the sense that I was writing the articles he was publishing or his platform. I have also ventured into sports trading which I actually call it and I need some money from there but it was not enough to set me financially free.
Hmmm....I see your journey, it's not easy for most of us, if you check our online sojourn, but here we are still earning small bucks from site to site but it's still better than nothing. The experiences we had from our online journey, made us more firm on our earning now. It's makes us know what sites are real and which ones are not.

Some of the sites that I have engaged in the past, went down because they were scam but here I am, still in the journey.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
That's just the answer. People got scammed once or twice through fraudulent sites, and the conclude that online business is simply scam. That's misconception of words, they didn't go further to ask questions and get more findings if their are people making money online or not. Most of those people are lazy, they love investing on ponzi scheme where they'll get double of their investment doing nothing.
Huh....Now you brought out another point; it's exactly that it's because of the Ponzi scheme sites that some people are online. You know some people can be greedy, looking for quick and fast bucks here and there. Investing with HYIP sites all over the internet. They believe working on this normal sites for small bucks, it's a waste of time. Lol....But when they are scammed big time, they began having a tweaked mentality.

Have you later checked on correct score link I told you about on Quora?