Forex is not that risky after all

Pocketskillion

Foreign exchange, also known as Forex and FX, refers to the exchange of one currency for another, e.g. (Euro - US Dollar), (US Dollar - Japanese Yen) and (British Pound - US Dollar). Unfortunately, it is not always that straightforward and can be quite complex at times. Therefore, before considering trading on currency pairs you'll want to familiarise yourself with some of the common terms used in the world of FX. Understanding these terms is the first step towards developing your own trading strategy. Trading forex can really be risky.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
The common terms you are talking about will only help a new trader to understand what those things mean but that is not what is required for you to trade the market professionally . Trading is very risky and at the same time it is complex because even me the market can never go in a straight-forward manner but will always want to go up or down before it finally moved to your predicted direction.

This is one of the reasons why trading of forex can only be the most profitable if you are trading with a very huge sum of money in your account because no matter the level of drop the market will still moves toward your direction.

Personally I have not yet started , I need to go through a lot of learning process to be able to master the art of trading perfectly . This is not going to be an easy thing and I don't expect it to be easy.

Asahi

Verified member
Bringing success in trading can be brought by lowering amount of losses and heightening the percentage of profit. Better strategy, flourished techniques help a trader in this regard. Demo account helps a trader in retaining trading experience. Eurotrader allows traders with almost all trading facilities, including 111% deposit bonus.

E

eldavis

From the tittle of your thread, I believe you where trying to pass a message that forex trading is not as risky as most people would have assumed in the first place or should I say believe. I was expecting points or reasons why you must have felt forex trading is not risky, but you ended your post here by saying forex trading is risky which made me really confused.
Forex is an investment I won't really advice anyone to go into unless they have been properly trained with the needed knowledge and tools for trading.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Trading forex is a risky business, in fact, this needs a good knowledge of how to work in a dynamic market, however in trading, we can manage the risk-based preference, and using stop loss is a general feature in forex trading to manage the risk based money management plan, then the important point to become a profitable trader is they have a strong mentality and good trading strategy.

How to explore business, trader can trying platform trading like Ticktrader to get new experience, or they can improve using demo account to backtesting, this is need to make more confident when success in demo account.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Newbies can’t derive profit from the market moderately just because they don’t have sufficient knowledge. To become a good trader, first and foremost you have to be a good analyzer. Eurotrader allows traders with a 111% deposit bonus which is a great opportunity for new traders.

ShyCube

The forex market is risky. However, you must understand that every business involves some level of risk. Forex is not the only market. So nothing is wrong. You need to put forth the effort necessary to meet this challenge.

Mary Frederick

Majority of the traders gain outside knowledge but the knowledge of candlesticks is absent in traders. Judging candlesticks pattern is a part of technical analysis. Proper candlestick knowledge is needed for technical analysis and indicators are of high assistance. Technical analysis is essential for catching the market trend. Eurotrader allows traders with a smooth trading platform, all trading pairs availability and narrow trading spread.

Emptings

For someone who has prepared himself for the market with proper knowledge and strategies, their trading risk automatically decreases. There are always new challenges as the market is uncertain but with proper education and planning they can be tackled.

Ludicrism

When you hear about the market for the first time, it might appear that Forex is very risky. But as you move ahead with your learning and trades, you will know what works best for you and once you start understanding, the risk factor automatically starts decreasing.

Vigorish

Forex is always risky and the risks can’t be totally avoided. You need to learn to manage these risks and make plans to deal with the nature of the business.