Trading Discussion Forex is risky

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is risky and does not provide any safety or protection. So, trade carefully. Adjust your trading strategy until you get the results you want in the backtest. My broker, Eurotrader, offers mt4 and mt5, where you can easily backtest your trading strategies. It also gives tight spread, easy and fast account opening, and many more.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah I think forex market is very risky , before making any trade from the market you need to have an idea of what you are doing and trading considering the risk associated with trading and how lot of people have made loss trading many times ,proper study is really needed

Good luck

Verified member
Every business has its advantages and disadvantages.There is risk in every trade but the knowledge one has about the business really matters.Trading on forex can be so risky and tactful.You really need to know a lot about it before doing it so as not to run at a serious loss.It require some techniques and methods to be able to trade on forex.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have been investing in crypto trading and I can confirm that investing in shares, crypto trading, and forex trading is very risky, indeed. I have lost almost $10 in just a matter of few days after I invested money in crypto market and it looks like it will take a long time to recover this huge loss.

tray59

I have been investing in crypto trading and I can confirm that investing in shares, crypto trading, and forex trading is very risky, indeed. I have lost almost $10 in just a matter of few days after I invested money in crypto market and it looks like it will take a long time to recover this huge loss.
Forex trading is a very risky business if you want to go into this business there are alot of things which you need to put in place,the first thing is the skills and knowledge and also know how to read various indicators wisely,you also need to develop a good working strategy and also know the use of trend line all this can come as a result of good skills and knowledge which you have,

if you dont have skills then forex is never a game of luck its a matter for you to know both fundamental and technical analysis properly

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Risk management is very important for maximizing profit. I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly introduction to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I figure everyone should keep up their hazard association rules. Without overseeing risk in trading entire arrangement achievement is farfetched. Stop loss is a part of risk management. I am trading with Eurotrader where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.

Victorial

No question about that. Forex is very risky and the way to avoid getting caught is to play without emotions. Use a good stop-loss value so that you can minimize the risks involved and trade with care. Having the skills only does not guarantee that you will win. Sometimes, you need a bit of luck

Skysaint

Verified member
I think many traders who are already into trading in forex already know this and even those that have prior knowledge about how the system works. Forex trading is sure a risky business with a high level of uncertainty hence the need for one to learn all they can about forex trading. It's risky nature doesn't actually mean one can't earn from it especially if you know how to make good use of the trading indicators and pay attentive attention to news regarding the global financial fluctuations as that's the basic concept of forex trading

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Honestly speaking every business is risky, you can just say it has a high risk of losing in this job. This is the number one and the only reason I never had interest in forex, I mean it is just like a game, to me, I do not think that there is any specific skills to earn good income in it, you can become a millionaire within a blink of an eye and still lose the money immediately before you know it. I heard some people talk about some bots doing the job for someone but I don’t really believe in that