Trading Discussion Investing in Forex is very risky

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Investing in Forex is very risky and traders should not try to invest all of their savings. All traders' dreams are to succeed as Forex traders. Only knowledgeable people can make money properly. That's why most brokers like Eurotrader offer free educational materials. The broker also offers a smart, user-friendly trading app for mobile users.

Skysaint

Verified member
Yeah, I do agree with your point. Forex trading is really a risky adventure which we must take very seriously and be careful while trading in forex. Although it's as risky as you have said or even more than that as you will be faced to predict right the global financial fluctuations in order to make money there, but helpfully are are some trading indicators that will help us with that and even being updated on news regarding financial change I'll be very helpful.
I have heard of many who've lost so much trading in forex and I will advise anyone to make proper research to ascertain if it's something they can handle

Kingstone

The reason why forex trading or any other kind of trading is very risky is because there is no complete guide to making a profit. You can only books and videos on how to understand the market analyses to make a good trade such as using the candlestick patterns and the indicators like Relative strength index, MACD, and some moving averages. Still, none of these methods or indicators offers a perfect method and that is why you need to rely not only on the analysis and the chart.

But you have to know the basics to keep you on top of the game like setting stop losses and managing risks.

Setho

VIP Contributor
You can always classify forex as a high risk investment because you can make a lot of money and also lose a lot of money within a very short period of time. This is why you should always trade with what you can afford to lose.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Bring a revolution to your trading. Strategize your trdaing for better outcome by the end of the day. FXOpulence allows all types of trading strategies on their platform and the broker charges tighter trading spreadto traders.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Indeed forex is risky business, forex trading included in high risk high gain business, how to success in forex trading need a good knowledge, understand with the market and having good trading strategy, the key factor to shaped successful trader included, a good trading strategy, a good money management, and a good psychology trading, all three is interconnected to shape a successful trader. You can visit forexcup.com in the standing position contest forex trading championship 2023 now the first rank make a profit already more than `1400%, it is means success in forex trading is possible

Mary Frederick

Successful handling of leverage and spread help traders earn big. Use low leverage in trading otherwise you can’t survive in the market for a long time. Besides knowledge, you need a good trading broker to start trading with. FXOpulence allows traders with flexible leverage, narrow trading spread and margin level.