Ways to trade Forex without investing

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I'm very excited to bring you another interesting thread on forex because forex is one of the best ways to earn money on the internet and I prefer it more than cryptocurrency. The reason is that the level of fluctuation that I found in forex is much minimal compared to cryptocurrencies and there are so many ways you could minimise the risk if you're not a greedy investor. I will introduce two ways that you could trade forex without investing a dime. Let's roll as I unravel the ways you could trade forex without investing anything.

Firstly, you could make money from forex IB( introducing broker). This is way to earn certain amount of money from a brokerage firm when an aspiring forex trader is introduced by you to the brokerage firm. You could earn certain percentage from the trade that the aspiring forex trader makes. You will also earn forex rebate with this IB program. The forex rebate is the certain percentage of the IB commission that will be given to you when the trader you introduced to the brokerage is very active.The forex rebate is a cash-back that is given to an IB to trade without investing.

Lastly, you could also trade forex without investment when you engage in forex contest that is organised by brokerage firm. If you are lucky to win the contest, the broker will give you an opportunity to trade forex with certain amount of money without investing.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
I am so impressed with the thead that you have passed across and it is very important for you know that it is possible to make money in forex without investing. When you undergo an IB program then you'll be able to make money in forex without investing a dime. So many people believe that you can only venture into Forex investment by putting money on it. Now, you can invest in forex without putting money on it . The only way out us that you should have a sound knowledge in forex before you could gain access to these programs. if you have a winning strategy, you could also make money in forex without investing a dime because there are some brokerage that will test your strategy and if they discover that the
strategy is achieving reaults, you will be given certain amount of money to trade , of which you will receive certain percentage of the profit that you make in the trades without investing a dime. The one that you mentioned is another way that one could make money in forex without investing. There are certain competition organised by the brokerage and If you are opportuned to win such competition, you will be given certain amount of money to trade with without investing a penny.

Asahi

Verified member
In this regard, broker’s welcome bonus can be a good source of investment. Eurotrader allows traders with a whopping 111% deposit bonus, 1:500 leverage facility, low trading spread by which traders can maintain risk management.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Forex business still gives a good opportunity for newbies trader to start trading without investment, despite not easy, you can join in the free contest on fxopenforum dot com to find a way in the contest and becomes a winner, FXOpen now not offer bonus no deposit.